• Show
Clear All

• agreed i want legendary stones 60lv too =(
    Name: Scarlett2
    Server:S91 Streganna Plateau
    Class: Mage
    Guild: the brave (massacre)

Comment

• ok guys promo ended start sending rewards .... last consume promo took u 1 month to deliver please this time make it a bit faster
      Wartune
      Name : Death✞Lord
      Server : s144
      Profession : Knight
      Level : 80

Blade Hunter
      Name : Death✞Lady
      Server : s14
      Profession : Valkyrie
      Level : 175
      BR:3106340

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratty_Da_Mod View Post
        up to 72 hours after the event ending...... the two posts above you, just covered that issue.....
        72 hours. Ive submitted a ticket asking the same question. A GM replied "please wait up to 96 hours." WHICH IS WHICH ANYWAYS????

Click image for larger version

Name:	R2GAMES.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	354.4 KB
ID:	1664043
        Last edited by ieankhael; 01-23-2013, 09:49 AM.

Comment

• I still haven't received my rewards from the "Last Horaah" promo. I sent the ticket in and nothing has been resolved.

Comment

• they should 1st stop the cheaters with unlimited balens , gold and daru .
            don't tell me they do .
            Gaming is a way of life

Comment

• They have stated for this event please allow UP TO 96 Hrs for prizes to be sent. Sending support tickets right after event asking will only make receiving prizes slower
              Taste the bitter sweet flavor of my blade, your cries of agony are music to me ~ GarterGirl - Battle Commander to the Legions of Havoc - Server S1 Temple of Ibalize

Comment

• Yup, I agree with GG on this one . It will be worth the wait too btw hi GG --Pwned from S68 here
                When you mess with fire you get burned ^^

Comment

• Funny about the magic box event after the balen event...they must need money for a company vacation lol
                  When you mess with fire you get burned ^^

Comment

• Originally posted by srobertson View Post
                    Funny about the magic box event after the balen event...they must need money for a company vacation lol
                    Or to pay their payroll and server expenses....

Comment

• thank you

Comment

• I think this promotion is unfair, I think I spent a lot of my balens on a day or two before the event. It seems kind of ridiculous that I will be penalized before I did this a few days before the event. Is there some way to be compensated?

Comment

• Originally posted by R22400453 View Post
                          I think this promotion is unfair, I think I spent a lot of my balens on a day or two before the event. It seems kind of ridiculous that I will be penalized before I did this a few days before the event. Is there some way to be compensated?
                          How were you penalized for spending balens exactly? Did you get your balens? Did you get to freely spend your balens? Just an idea: they love to do Horse whip events, recharge and spending events. so wait for one of those for big recharges. you get more out of it that way

Comment

• Originally posted by Evillicious View Post
                            They have stated for this event please allow UP TO 96 Hrs for prizes to be sent. Sending support tickets right after event asking will only make receiving prizes slower

its there problem. its r2's problem not us customers. cause were customers we can demand cause we bought there goods.
                            It doesn't mean that if you have money you can cheat / hack. Don't be stupid , don't think you can go away with it .

Comment

• when are they giving us these rewards

Comment

• Honestly? What can take so long to send prices? Theyr doing stupid maintenances that wont work and they **** on prices i spend 5K baleans to get legendary shads and crystaloids that i almost dont need now.. so ***..

btw maintenance was a big fail today.. my buildings have snow decorations but floor of castle and farm is grassy.. and everything that can be clicked is covered with snow..

Comment

Working...
                                X