Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Promotion] It Pays to Consume: R2Games Servers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next time WIRTE INTO EVENT DETAILS THAT CLAIMING REWARDS will took more time then event itself..

Comment

• where's the rewards???? !!

Comment

• I got incorrect rewards. YAY! FAIL

Comment

• I also got incorrect rewards. I SPENT over 3000 balens during the promo time period and did not get the correct rewards. The support ticket system will not let me create a support ticket on this as it will not accept a character name. Not that a expect support to help any. This company has the most f-ing usless support service in any game i have played.

Comment

• Originally posted by R23153790 View Post
            I also got incorrect rewards. I SPENT over 3000 balens during the promo time period and did not get the correct rewards. The support ticket system will not let me create a support ticket on this as it will not accept a character name. Not that a expect support to help any. This company has the most f-ing usless support service in any game i have played.
            create new char on new server then try to file ticket using that.
            permanent ban those hackers!
            to File ticket/ report suspicious player click link -> :
            how-to-file-ticket-guilde- ->

Comment

• i got wrong prize, i bought 99 roses 999 balens, bought 53 crypt keys 3975 balens and spent on refine 360 = 5334 thats reward III i got reward II *** R2

Comment

• can always try that, but i have crated support tickets on here before and now they won't let me enter a character name, But from every ticket i have entered, support is completly clueless. Pretty sure support has been told to never give anything out. And doing this, creating a new char on new server, i garantee will do nothing to get support to help. The best responce they would give is "sorry for the issue you are experiencing, we will look into" and that will be the end of it. I still have to see any1 get help from support in this game I don't think support would be smart enough to understand creating a new char on new server just to enter support ticket for different account, let alone do anything.
                Last edited by R23153790; 01-24-2013, 11:12 AM.

Comment

• Many getting packages but it can take up to 96 hrs in my experienc.

For those who have incorrect rewards, yes filing a support ticket with detail on what you spent when you spent it is best. also check email daily for them to ask you more questions. If yuo dont rsp they close it. If open more than 5 days they close it.

For those with char issues in email ties.. maybe you can ask a guild mate to help you file a ticket to get your account fixed properly... i believe they may not be able to change your email for you though. After you get that fixed, then file a ticket with your spend details.
                  Taste the bitter sweet flavor of my blade, your cries of agony are music to me ~ GarterGirl - Battle Commander to the Legions of Havoc - Server S1 Temple of Ibalize

Comment

• Originally posted by R23153790 View Post
                    can always try that, but i have crated support tickets on here before and now they won't let me enter a character name, But from every ticket i have entered, support is completly clueless. Pretty sure support has been told to never give anything out. And doing this, creating a new char on new server, i garantee will do nothing to get support to help. The best responce they would give is "sorry for the issue you are experiencing, we will look into" and that will be the end of it. I still have to see any1 get help from support in this game I don't think support would be smart enough to understand creating a new char on new server just to enter support ticket for different account, let alone do anything.

Support ticket does not take your CHAR name.. it takes your account ID log in name first, then your server, then your in game char id. Just as FYI to all of you struggling out there.
                    Taste the bitter sweet flavor of my blade, your cries of agony are music to me ~ GarterGirl - Battle Commander to the Legions of Havoc - Server S1 Temple of Ibalize

Comment

• so wen do we get rewards i spent 3k of balens on the last night of the event an still aint got mine yet

Comment

• they should give us the reward for highest balen spent and all the above !! but they reward us only with highest and some people said here with lower so maybe they need few more days!!? wait 2 days more xD

Comment

• Originally posted by R13_Dionys View Post
                          they should give us the reward for highest balen spent and all the above !! but they reward us only with highest and some people said here with lower so maybe they need few more days!!? wait 2 days more xD
                          Isn't it better if they give you 500mil gold and 1200 legendary stones now?
                          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Is this a joke? I spent over 30k balens and got 60k gold 1 spirit covenant and 1 lvl 1-3 gem pack? ARE YOU SERIOUS? Hey, who is the Incompetent one responsible for this?

GM's You better check your logs again I spent over 30k balens FIX MY REWARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            I want my 150 lvl 60 Legendary stones.

30k + spent on 1-22 around 11am-4pm Well before the 1-22 23:59 server time.

I bought socketing rods like 20 more, I bought 200 lvl 2 gems, and like 20 more crypt keys...
                            since then I have spent Another $240 USD. Which I have an open ticket, because I only received 14,000 balens and not the 24,000, because You didn't pay out on the final $100 Transaction. Which I have decided to file an official Grievance against playspan with the BBB until these matters can be resolved. I have given Playspan the payment confirmation numbers and proof through moneybookers that payments were in fact received by set enterprise (playspan).

I am not trying to be rude, but enough is enough. How long does it take to check the logs, or contact me, moneybookers, my bank, or even give me a number to fax over the bank and moneybookers transaction reports? I am trying to reach out before I have to take further legal action. Believe me, I know you guys have money, but so do I. I am the type to take you to court even if it costs me more in lawyer fees than it does the amount owed, because that's the type of person I am. Also, as I go through the forums, I see many people complaining of the same issues. I have also done a background check on your company, along with other customer complaints (I believe the total was 42 with 12 in the last 12 months).

As a business owner, my customers always come first. Customers are the reason a business stays open. If there is a problem in management, or you are short staffed, fix the issue. Many online game companies have GS to help take the load off of the GMs. GS help with server issues, going through and filing tickets in order for easy access for GMs, and best of all you don't have to pay them cash. Most game companies pay them with game currency. At Aeria it is AeriaPoints. Here it would be balens. Say like 2500 balens a month, that is normal GS rate. Something has to be done. You host good games with minimal server lag, but your customer assistance is horrible.

I've been here what 3 weeks? I've spent what $1,000 -$1,500? Imagine what someone like me would spend in a year playing here? After this latest turn of events, I am a little worried about making another transaction. I make roughly 7k every 3 days. I have ABSOLUTELY NO REASON to lie to you about a $100 transaction. It just irritates me, how the situation is being handled, and how it took me 3 times to have to tell you guys, LOOK AT THE TICKET AND ACTUALLY READ IT, before you realized I wasn't talking about you guys upping the amount I'm aloud to spend daily(which I do thank you for doing), but to find out why I did not receive my last transaction of 10k balens(and bonus items). Which I am still waiting on. I asked my legal team what I should do, they told me to give you 72 hours from the time the first ticket was answered. In the meantime, I was advised to get a copy of my recent transaction statement from my bank, and from moneybookers. I will have them both tomorrow. You may contact me by my email associated with this account. I will be more than happy to fax or email, any paperwork or documentation you need, and or request pertaining to this matter.

After this is resolved, I hope our future endeavors will run much more smoothly than this. Even through all this I am willing to work with you and stay a customer, but if this continues, I will have no choice but to take my business elsewhere. I hope you GMs read this and discuss it. You will loose one of your best and biggest spenders.

***Update***
                            I received a response to my 30k balens spent. The GMs said they will fix it Shortly. Thank You for the fast response on this 1 GMs. I'll await my 150 lvl 60 Legendary stones, 4m gold, Energines, and lvl 3-5 gem packs.

***UPDATE 2*** It is now the next day and I still have not received the right Spender package for 30k balens spent. I really hope the GMs are working on this.

Now is there any way I can get my 10k Balens and bonus items that are still owed?
                            Last edited by XxRahRahxX; 01-25-2013, 11:47 AM.

Comment

dont feel bad i spent 500 balens in kabam server 7 n u know what i got for spendin them NOTHING this is a crock of **** they make events and u cant even recieve ur rewards ....also in kabam server us east 6 the exchange icon has been missin for over a week so i got all this **** i acant even exhange *** i want some anwsers

Comment

• Originally posted by XxRahRahxX View Post
                                Is this a joke? I spent over 30k balens and got 60k gold 1 spirit covenant and 1 lvl 1-3 gem pack? ARE YOU SERIOUS? Hey, who is the Incompetent one responsible for this?

GM's You better check your logs again I spent over 30k balens FIX MY REWARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                I want my 150 lvl 60 Legendary stones.

30k + spent on 1-22 around 11am-4pm Well before the 1-22 23:59 server time.

I bought socketing rods like 20 more, I bought 200 lvl 2 gems, and like 20 more crypt keys...
                                since then I have spent Another $240 USD. Which I have an open ticket, because I only received 14,000 balens and not the 24,000, because You didn't pay out on the final $100 Transaction. Which I have decided to file an official Grievance against playspan with the BBB until these matters can be resolved. I have given Playspan the payment confirmation numbers and proof through moneybookers that payments were in fact received by set enterprise (playspan).

I am not trying to be rude, but enough is enough. How long does it take to check the logs, or contact me, moneybookers, my bank, or even give me a number to fax over the bank and moneybookers transaction reports? I am trying to reach out before I have to take further legal action. Believe me, I know you guys have money, but so do I. I am the type to take you to court even if it costs me more in lawyer fees than it does the amount owed, because that's the type of person I am. Also, as I go through the forums, I see many people complaining of the same issues. I have also done a background check on your company, along with other customer complaints (I believe the total was 42 with 12 in the last 12 months).

As a business owner, my customers always come first. Customers are the reason a business stays open. If there is a problem in management, or you are short staffed, fix the issue. Many online game companies have GS to help take the load off of the GMs. GS help with server issues, going through and filing tickets in order for easy access for GMs, and best of all you don't have to pay them cash. Most game companies pay them with game currency. At Aeria it is AeriaPoints. Here it would be balens. Say like 2500 balens a month, that is normal GS rate. Something has to be done. You host good games with minimal server lag, but your customer assistance is horrible.

I've been here what 3 weeks? I've spent what $1,000 -$1,500? Imagine what someone like me would spend in a year playing here? After this latest turn of events, I am a little worried about making another transaction. I make roughly 7k every 3 days. I have ABSOLUTELY NO REASON to lie to you about a $100 transaction. It just irritates me, how the situation is being handled, and how it took me 3 times to have to tell you guys, LOOK AT THE TICKET AND ACTUALLY READ IT, before you realized I wasn't talking about you guys upping the amount I'm aloud to spend daily(which I do thank you for doing), but to find out why I did not receive my last transaction of 10k balens(and bonus items). Which I am still waiting on. I asked my legal team what I should do, they told me to give you 72 hours from the time the first ticket was answered. In the meantime, I was advised to get a copy of my recent transaction statement from my bank, and from moneybookers. I will have them both tomorrow. You may contact me by my email associated with this account. I will be more than happy to fax or email, any paperwork or documentation you need, and or request pertaining to this matter.

After this is resolved, I hope our future endeavors will run much more smoothly than this. Even through all this I am willing to work with you and stay a customer, but if this continues, I will have no choice but to take my business elsewhere. I hope you GMs read this and discuss it. You will loose one of your best and biggest spenders.

***Update***
                                I received a response to my 30k balens spent. The GMs said they will fix it Shortly. Thank You for the fast response on this 1 GMs. I'll await my 150 lvl 60 Legendary stones, 4m gold, Energines, and lvl 3-5 gem packs.

Now is there any way I can get my 10k Balens and bonus items that are still owed?
                                I kind of like how you display your superiority in your earning power. ["I make roughly 7k every 3 days."]
                                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                                X