No announcement yet.

[Promotion] It Pays to Consume: R2Games Servers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• try to pm MODS.. for follow up purposes.
    permanent ban those hackers!
    to File ticket/ report suspicious player click link -> :
    how-to-file-ticket-guilde- ->

Comment

• I cant even use the ticket system. Its telling me Security violation. And saying its going to lock my account. What is going on here!!!!!

Comment

• Guess you were too thorough in your accounting of their errors....
        S112
        Methinks
        Archer

Comment

• I have to admit this is pissing me off. I spent 18k and still havent gotten a thing.

Comment

• Im saying it again. The worstest admin works ever. I dont even see any GMs in game anymore.
            Where is our reward on s110? You will really give it to us after 5 days or what?

Comment

• where is my rewards???????????????????????
              EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

Comment

• I still havent Recieved my Rewards for this Event...
                S119 - Northdon
                Guild Name: Oracle
                Killua - Guild Master

"As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others."

Comment

• why i'm so bad luck pls give me more lucky

Comment

• This is a bunch of **. You promoted this event, many players spent tons of money on this and yet you refuse to deliver the goods. Do you realize what kind of a lawsuit you would have on your hands if people wanted to take it that far?

Comment

• Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahaha still no rewards: Gm u r fired

Comment

• Why I can not reward,

Comment

• Seriously still nothing.... send a ticket got the standard response that they're looking into it.... did suggest them to keep us updated on here too but seems they won't....
                          Si tus lágrimas se quieren suicidar, Guárdalas, pues vas a llorar

Saeraer
                          GuildMaster and Mage of Elenath
                          Server 3 Worg Lair

Comment

• Has anyone got their reward?

Comment

• because if they gave us this reward many players will reach 60k br and this will made them lose in future because of the reward really really really. u are a bad azz r2games :P
                              Wanted S13

Comment

• Definately is causing some irritation here. My guess is there is so many rewards that got sent incorrectly... they are either putting off the inevitable, and giving everyone their proper rewards on top of what they received already. Or, they come up with some way to retrieve those rewards(which I have already used), and send out the right ones. I mean its been quite a few days since the incorrect rewards were sent. Not really feasible to do a server reset back to that point. I agree with everyone else though, we should have had the rewards by now. Any other MMO, the issue would have been resolved within 24-48 hours typically. Then again, most MMO's systems wouldn't have made this kind of mistake to begin with. Just my 2 cents.

Larva,
                                S21

Comment

Working...
                                X