No announcement yet.

[Promotion] It Pays to Consume: R2Games Servers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 2 cents: They won't do anything to help you or me or anyone cuz they got their money already.

Comment

• I think R21559328 has it right. There were quite a number of incorrect rewards sent out. I'm hoping they will resolve this soon. It's a bummer to have to wait for rewards/corrected rewards. Just remember to file your ticket if you have not already done so.
      [S4 - Bretheran Abyss]
      IGN: Lyone
      Level: 74
      Class: Mage
      Guild: Apocolypse

Comment

• I have not received any reward at all yet....patiently waiting-)
        S112
        Methinks
        Archer

Comment

• woot response again to ticket I filed about this... "please be patient you'll get the right reward soon" it says basically
          *waits patiently*
          Si tus lágrimas se quieren suicidar, Guárdalas, pues vas a llorar

Saeraer
          GuildMaster and Mage of Elenath
          Server 3 Worg Lair

Comment

• I'm from S10, and I actually got my reward about 2 days after the event ended. So, I would say good job and thanks to R2.

Maybe you guys just be a little more patience about your reward? I'm sure you guys will get it eventually.

Comment

• just got my reward don't mind being patient but if they say it will be there within certain amount of hours it would be nice that thats the case...

Saeraer
              Server 3 Worg Lair

Comment

• i just receive a mail from r2 and i received same reward i did from before, does that mean everyone that had paid will receive same reward 2x? wont that be unfair, if they did, people will receive 250 lvl 60 legendary stone if they paid the 300$ prize.

Comment

• THX r2 : )))

Comment

• Originally posted by keithazer View Post
                    i just receive a mail from r2 and i received same reward i did from before, does that mean everyone that had paid will receive same reward 2x? wont that be unfair, if they did, people will receive 250 lvl 60 legendary stone if they paid the 300$ prize.
                    agree, the word "compensation" is not appropriate here. For example, when 10,000 Balens - players got 2 prizes as for 5000 Balens, a total of minus 200k gold.
                    and to whom had gone compensation?

Comment

• I got 2 times in 5 minutes time same reward and pretty sure first one was already the right one so thanx R2

Saeraer
                      Server 3 Worg Lair

Comment

• I guess we can't complain... we got what we asked for. Thank you so much R2! (and congrats to those people who got double!)
                        [S4 - Bretheran Abyss]
                        IGN: Lyone
                        Level: 74
                        Class: Mage
                        Guild: Apocolypse

Comment

• Originally posted by Lyoness View Post
                          I guess we can't complain... we got what we asked for. Thank you so much R2! (and congrats to those people who got double!)
                          You made ​​an offer - you take. but you you get less than proposed by mistake. then the mistake is recognized - but still you got less. so are you ready to accept in real life?

Comment

• I GOT 3X REWARD.

the event is based on how much u spend doing the event time

i spend over 90,000 balen so i got reward 3x

Comment

• R2, I havent recieved my Rewards for this event... My Please Deliver it to me i purchased and used 10k balens during this event....
                              S119 - Northdon
                              Guild Name: Oracle
                              Killua - Guild Master

"As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others."

Comment

• the post says this:
                                The rewards are as follows for Servers S77 and Up:
                                500 Balens – 20,000 Gold and 1 Day Spirit Covenant Trial Card x1
                                1000 Balens – 60,000 Gold, Lvl. 1-3 Gems Pack x1 and 1 Day Spirit Covenant Trial Card x1
                                3000 Balens – 250,000 Gold, Lvl. 1-3 Gems Pack x3 and Lvl. 3 Crystaloid x25

I purchased and spent 3000 baelens.
                                I got nothing until today and This message:
                                We apologize in sending the incorrect rewards for this promotion. You have now been compensated.
                                with 250,000 Gold, Lvl. 1-3 Gems Pack x3 and Lvl. 3 Crystaloid x25.

Where is there the compensation in this? Today is the 29th the event ended on the 22nd.
                                People on the server get double and triple the reward and this is your definition of compensation to send me what I spent money for?
                                I think I shall not buy into any more of these so called "Events". Clearly they are incapable of running one.

Stile S83 Fowlsfield Citadel lvl 50 mage

Comment

Working...
                                X