• Show
Clear All

• I still havent gotten reward for spending 30k balens -.-

Comment

• No rewards yet...

Comment

• ty R2 got my rewards this morning when I logged in cheers

Comment

• still no rewards 9 days after event ended and with what i purchased the rewards will be out of date,can you push ticket 107503 thanks
          EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

Comment

• Still no rewards here either-I sent in a ticket a week ago and they dont even respond to me. I am so upset that they would have the nerve to keep having new events and not make good on this event. Send a ticket that says they endeavor to ensure we all have the same level of enjoyment yet some people have gotten double and triple rewards and others like me are totally ignored. Shame on you R2
            ♥♥Hugs and Hearts♥♥
            SquishyFoxy
            S1 resident Gently fragile mage
            (a tad on the delicate side)

Comment

• Still No Rewards for me
              S119 - Northdon
              Guild Name: Oracle
              Killua - Guild Master

"As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others."

Comment

• yep still no rewards or even response to my emails for several days--sad --thanks for trying to get some help for us Ratty (you already tried to get some attention to my ticket)
                ♥♥Hugs and Hearts♥♥
                SquishyFoxy

Comment

• still no rewards on server 119

Comment

• I was advised to wait for 72 hours from Jan 31, and it's now Feb 4 still no rewards...
                    S119 - Northdon
                    Guild Name: Oracle
                    Killua - Guild Master

"As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others."

Comment

• send me ballens hihihii ^_^

Comment

• I just is very frustrating that they are able to start new events no problem but not get this event sorted out in a timely manner. It has been over two weeks now and a week since I heard any response from the devs regarding the failure to handle the outstanding tickets. I know you have done what you could to expedite the situation but at this point I feel they are avoiding us and avoiding compensating their players fairly. Dont know what to do at this point as I invested so much in this event and feel very disrespected and disregarded. Ratty I appreciate that this has been a nightmare for you and i thank you for helping but I think the devs are now avoiding the issue and hoping it will just go away. Perhaps it is me that should just go away :/ btw it is ticket 104299--and I have already given it to you and you did forward it to them. Just felt I had to post again that it is still in "ignore" status--thanks and good luck to you all
                        ♥♥Hugs and Hearts♥♥
                        SquishyFoxy

Comment

• same here, no rewards.....they have been quick to respond to other Balen issues, yet I am currently in the "being ignored" mode also. I sure hope they get it right, I woulda spent the balens ne way, it is just the fact that they said they would compensate us for spending them...and the now so hard to get lvl 40 stones are useless to me as I am now lvl 50 and have all my 40 leg rings and jewelry....I am glad that others are getting their rewards, and upset others, me included, are not. Please handle this guys...btw, thx for the pig event
                          S112
                          Methinks
                          Archer

Comment

• still no rewards for spending 30k balens lol i hope this game dies soon cause its worthless until i get my rewards

Comment

• What the HELL is this i have spent 30k ballans, no rewards, that is just annoying :S
                              Last edited by Kitwritten; 02-25-2013, 06:55 AM. Reason: removed swearing

Comment

• bump!!

WE WANT OUR REWARDS, WE ARE TRYING TO BE PATIENT WITH R2!!
                                Last edited by Kitwritten; 02-25-2013, 06:55 AM. Reason: removed swearing

Comment

Working...
                                X