Wartune Maintenance 12/20 @ 4 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Wartune Maintenance 12/20 @ 4 AM EST

Wartune will be having Maintenance on Thursday, the 20th of December at 04:00 AM EST, 1:00 AM PST, 09:00 AM GMT, and 5:00 PM GMT+8 for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 5 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Note:
    Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result from undergoing maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:

1,000,000 Gold
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Blood of Zeus x40
    Cast Stone x10

Patch Note:
    1. Oh jingle bells, jingle bells. Jingle all the way. Brand-new Winter Event V2.0 is now open. Have a look at what preparations Santa Claus has made for snow days!

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!
    Last edited by R2_May; 12-19-2018, 09:38 PM.

So they made that much of a botch on the 18th maint they need to do another one to fix the unfixable.
    The Borg Collective
    S526 Ghostwood Downs

Resistance is Futile you will Comply

Comment

merry xmas r2 we been playing santa to you all year and now its your turn but santas not come this year only scrooge worse xmas events for 6years

Comment

I think R2 will added new exchange for Cornucopia , it a christmas gift after all not a balenor gift .

Comment

second maint in 3 days and ok you must be crazy other explane i cant find and in last not did any thing and now you will only add some lag stuff i guess only well you can did both in one maint but guess someone drink to much in this days

Comment

why are we having maintenance again so soon? answer is pure & simple they want our money, as they have taken time away from us in trying to do the seemingly impossible task of completing the cornucopia, breaking out my wallet at Christmas time we be done for my family & friends, not these greedy money hungry scrooges from wartunes.....Merry Christmas everyone, enjoy this time with your friends & family in real life, the game may still be here after this Christmas, but at the rate this game is going I have doubts on Christmas2019, I have been playing this game since the first year & the game has really changed, but this regime is killing our grand old game
            Live long and prosper.

Comment

the best thing r2 can give us is the game to work and run properly don't think it will happen but merry xmas wartuners may you all have peace and joy with family and friends c ya in game pendragon

Comment

where is this event patch?

Comment

Can we do the snowball fights once or twice a day?
                  Live long and prosper.

Comment

the event sucks for those who were never good in tanks

Comment

the demon void temple of fire item gold chrismas

Comment

Right guys, I'm not trying to sound like a monster or anything. But where are these Christmas events ??
                        Half the items most players can't get and by the time rave events most of the items are on the verge of expiry.
                        If Memory or anybody can contact me with the info I would be grateful as it's really winding me and a lot of other players up.
                        Also can you please reset the guild dungeon as we're gonna lose a LOT of personal merits which we need for the master skills
                        Last edited by ProIllusionz; 12-20-2018, 12:32 PM.

Comment

i am on server 806 which opened on 12-7, wondering why we do not have Christmas events on this server . just because its a newer server should not matter with a Christmas event.????

Comment

Originally posted by dispellmage View Post
                            i am on server 806 which opened on 12-7, wondering why we do not have Christmas events on this server . just because its a newer server should not matter with a Christmas event.????
                            New servers follow the new server event rotation linked in the new server announcement thread.
                            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                            X