Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Maintenance 1/3 @ 4 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Wartune Maintenance 1/3 @ 4 AM EST

Wartune will be having Maintenance on Thursday, the 3rd of January at 04:00 AM EST, 1:00 AM PST, 09:00 AM GMT, and 5:00 PM GMT+8 for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 5 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Note:
    Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result from undergoing maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:

1,000,000 Gold
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Blood of Zeus x40
    Cast Stone x10

Patch Note:
    1. Fixed Female Mage - Transcendent Void Pontiff’s Robe display bug
    2. Fixed League Rumble player preparation time display bug
    3. Fixed some Guild ranking bugs
    4. Fixed some language issues

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! Happy new year and see you all in-game!
    Last edited by R2_May; 01-02-2019, 11:03 PM.

would be nice if they fixed the imp wars stuff to make it work in guild siege cuz we loosing the extra insignia and honor every time we do these events from our skill towers

and compo was good for the 2014 version of game now its 2019 and would like to see new compensation packages for maintenance who needs gold and exp scrolls and double honor scrolls and blood of zeus these days

Comment

when done maintenance?
      theres something i must protect in my lifeeeeee

Comment

First of all I'm sorry for sending my doubts about this option, after all
        the page does not have an icon of doubts.
        I come through this email to heal a doubt that plagues not only me
        like many other players: wartune has definitely removed the exchange event
        by emblems? the Lucky Exchange will again have sylph Tyr, Friga and Loki?
        My question is of extreme importance because knowing the answer we can
        change or not our strategy within the game.
        I await an answer.
        Thanks

Comment

3. Fixed some Guild ranking bugs

lmfao

wasnt fixed my guild ranks says 5 in the guild server ranks but guild interface says we are rank 7

Comment

Working...
          X