• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Returning Players Event 1/24-2/6

[Wartune] New Returning Players Event

New Server Promotions and Activities

Prologue
    Welcome back, warriors! The world of Wartune has missed you while you were offline. To celebrate your triumphant return we have prepared a whole host of rewards for you to enjoy.

Entry
    Qualified players can click the icon on the top to enter.

Click image for larger version  Name:	enter.png Views:	1 Size:	14.7 KB ID:	1976483

Unlock Requirement
    Level 55 and above players who have been offline for 15 or more days.

Gameplay Info
    Players can choose to stay in current servers to enjoy exclusive privileges or start adventures in new servers after the event is unlocked. Note: The two different choices grant different rewards.

A. Stay in current server:

Click image for larger version  Name:	1.png Views:	1 Size:	545.4 KB ID:	1976484

Players who choose to stay in current servers can receive the following rewards:

I. King's Return
    Click ‘Collect King’s Privileges’ button to activate following buffs (valid for 7 days after activation):
    a. Get 50% discount for first wedding after returning (not stackable with other discounts).
    b. Get Double EXP rewards from the Tree of Ancients in Guild Chamber.
    c. Get double rewards for the entire party in the multi-player arena.
    d. Get double EXP and "+5% to all attributes" for the entire party in multi-player dungeons.

Click image for larger version  Name:	2.png Views:	1 Size:	531.6 KB ID:	1976485

II. Login Rewards
    During event time, login for X consecutive day(s) to collect rewards.

Click image for larger version  Name:	3.png Views:	1 Size:	472.2 KB ID:	1976486

III. Level Rewards
    During event time, reach level 55 to collect rewards.

Click image for larger version  Name:	4.png Views:	1 Size:	455.8 KB ID:	1976487

IV. Consumption Rewards
    During event time, spend X Balens in total to collect rewards.

Click image for larger version  Name:	5.png Views:	1 Size:	454.1 KB ID:	1976488

V. Recharge Rewards
    During event time, recharge X Balens in total to collect rewards.

Click image for larger version  Name:	6.png Views:	1 Size:	489.4 KB ID:	1976489

B. Start in a new server

Click image for larger version  Name:	1-1.png Views:	1 Size:	523.2 KB ID:	1976490

Players who choose to start in new servers can receive the following rewards:

I. King's Return
    Click ‘Start in a new server’ to enter Transfer Code creation interface.

Click image for larger version  Name:	1-2.png Views:	1 Size:	902.6 KB ID:	1976491

The Transfer Code will bind your old character with your character in the new server. System will return certain rates of Balens and Bound Balens (in several days) based on your old character’s recharge record after using the Transfer Code. Please note:
    a. The new character and old character must share the same platform account;
    b. Only one Transfer Code can be used for each character (A new Transfer Code can be created and will record latest recharges only if no other Transfer Code has been used);
    c. Characters in new servers can only use Transfer Codes before reaching level 55.

Click image for larger version  Name:	1-3.png Views:	1 Size:	126.7 KB ID:	1976492

Click image for larger version  Name:	1-4.png Views:	1 Size:	891.5 KB ID:	1976493

II. Login Rewards
    During event time, login with your new character for X consecutive day(s) to collect rewards.

Click image for larger version  Name:	1-5.png Views:	1 Size:	490.0 KB ID:	1976494

III. Level Rewards
    During event time, upgrade your new character to level X to collect rewards.

Click image for larger version  Name:	1-6.png Views:	1 Size:	551.1 KB ID:	1976495

IV. Recharge Rewards
    During event time, use your new character to recharge X Balens in total to collect rewards.

Click image for larger version  Name:	1-7.png Views:	1 Size:	587.1 KB ID:	1976496
    Last edited by R2_May; 02-02-2019, 02:14 AM.

make them choose and delete old server toon when they use the transfer code....and if they do not get to certain level(55) in the time frame delete the new 1 instead ..keeps game from being filled with dead toons
    Theonlyghost
    Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
    Server : S122 US-East
    Guild : Fenix
    Class : Mage
    IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

how would you delete a toon ??? never been able to do that before

Comment

is the 181 lvl not getting exp from many events a bug...or..'?

Comment

gz you realy miss point of rewards players give rewards for non-active players to get back ok thy will get back and run away after few days when see yours new bad events and for active and still game loyal players you give nothing realy you need to get there in yours team someone who at least have little brain to make events and special events cuz this way i think that events make monkeys who only do that and eat bannanas :P

Comment

how often will this returning players event coming around?

Comment

i can't use codes

Comment

Originally posted by storms66 View Post
                i can't use codes
                u can only use the code if its with the same email as the one u want to use. n if the acc is under 55

Comment

why codes expired ? it is new event

Comment

Originally posted by storms66 View Post
                    why codes expired ? it is new event
                    Each character can only participate in a return player event once per lifetime, regardless of you are claiming or redeeming a code. If using a transfer code on a new character, it must be below lvl 55. The below lvl 55 character must exist on the same account as the lvl 80 toon the code is claimed from. These are the most common reasons for receiving an error when attempting to use a code. If none of these applies to you, you will need to send in a ticket with a copy of your code, and the character and server names of both of your toons.
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

this event when is comes to turkey ?

Comment

@MemoryLane, I have a question about this event. if i joined on 6 february 2019 as in last day of the event then will i get benefits or wont i be able to get it for 5 days more?

Comment

MemoryLane Hello, the new server 816 does not have the icon on top but my old server does. So i have the vet code to use but no way to entering it on the new server. Please advise. Thanks

Comment

MemoryLane I can confer with zachhalla that server 816 doesn't have these events even though the return player event does not end until the 6th of February

Comment

MemoryLane i made a topic about this issue as well in the discussion and it has been removed. Why did you remove the topic but not reply back here with the issue being looked at?

Comment

Working...
                              X