Wartune Maintenance 2/12 @ 4 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Wartune Maintenance 2/12 @ 4 AM EST

Wartune will be having Maintenance on Tuesday, the 12th of February at 04:00 AM EST, 1:00 AM PST, 09:00 AM GMT, and 5:00 PM GMT+8 for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 5 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Note:
    Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result from undergoing maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:

1,000,000 Gold
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Blood of Zeus x40
    Cast Stone x10

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!
    Last edited by R2_May; 02-12-2019, 02:21 AM.

please note there will be no fixes as we not got a clue how to fix game so plz keep recharging ty

Comment

SO is Tuesday the new maintenance day? I mean, I don't understand why we are having maintenance so much when nothing we tell Wartune about gets fixed. The old mini client still crashes repeatedly. Even on a browser we have to refresh more than I have ever had to in 5 years of playing. You cannot tell us that it is every one of our computers and not that your software and programming is the issue. This really needs to be addressed!
      Frozenshade
      R2Games
      S385 CrimsonLair

Comment

Originally posted by frozenshade View Post
        SO is Tuesday the new maintenance day? I mean, I don't understand why we are having maintenance so much when nothing we tell Wartune about gets fixed. The old mini client still crashes repeatedly. Even on a browser we have to refresh more than I have ever had to in 5 years of playing. You cannot tell us that it is every one of our computers and not that your software and programming is the issue. This really needs to be addressed!
        This was address in the last maintenance thread here.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

This was address in the last maintenance thread here.
          Thank you. I read through the post. I am still wondering if they are ever going to fix the "world" wide lag that all servers and platforms are now experiencing and the mini client flash crashes and restarts every 15 minutes? When we ask a mentor about it, we are ignored in world chat. It's making it almost impossible to play the game!
          Frozenshade
          R2Games
          S385 CrimsonLair

Comment

Originally posted by frozenshade View Post

Thank you. I read through the post. I am still wondering if they are ever going to fix the "world" wide lag that all servers and platforms are now experiencing and the mini client flash crashes and restarts every 15 minutes? When we ask a mentor about it, we are ignored in world chat. It's making it almost impossible to play the game!
            If you are referring to the Wartune mini, then no. Mentors can't help you with questions about game lag, they aren't support they are just players like you who volunteered to help answer game related questions. Lag is a support question, and one that we forward to them quite often. Feel free to contact them via ticket and let them know about your experience.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
            X