X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Patch 8.5 Update Announcement

Attention, please.

Dear Players,

Under the suggestion of most of our Heroes, the Guild Siege V2.0 modified version will be released on April 18 across all servers! Players will be compensated for the event session.

P.S. The Athena's Shop, The Imperial Shop, Dreamland Shop and Army Shop will be closed permanently after the update. Please make sure to exchange the remaining materials in time.

Thanks again for your suggestions and supports. Wartune is always with you!

Click image for larger version  Name:	goddess.png Views:	2 Size:	752.7 KB ID:	1982369

suggestion of most players (heroes) ....Do not make us laugh......... You mean under the suggestion of the server groups/guilds where the dev's or there family's playing at maybe and who starting to lose... but not cause of most players(heroes)lol

and skip your "thank you" cause you guys do not listening to any suggestions ... since if you would do the LAGGGGGGGGGG would be a ... less!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 04-15-2019, 11:44 AM. Reason: Watch your language.
    Theonlyghost
    Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
    Server : S122 US-East
    Guild : Fenix
    Class : Mage
    IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Last edited by
      MemoryLane
      ;
      Today, 11:44 AM
      Reason:
      Watch your language. What did you say ? Lag ??

Comment

think the sensor misread the word (x-rated)lots hihi
        Theonlyghost
        Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
        Server : S122 US-East
        Guild : Fenix
        Class : Mage
        IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post
          think the sensor misread the word (x-rated)lots hihi
          think memorylane dropped his cupcake into his mug of coffee when he read that hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post

think memorylane dropped his cupcake into his mug of coffee when he read that hahahaha
            MemoryLane is a she, princess.

Future instances of avoiding my filter will be met with infractions.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

Future instances of avoiding my filter will be met with infractions.
              Infractions ?
              a violation or infringement of a law or agreement. ??

Comment

It's what the vBulletin calls it. I didn't get to pick the name.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

kind of confused here..enlight me pls..above it say new siege released on 18th april across all server..if that so..why my server start new season of guild siege with old formatted 15 vs 15 still available on option when register few days ago..is it this new season (season 9) that currently on going will be reset? i kind of hoping that happen..coz we got no foe bug again...

Comment

do they mean that wartune will always be whit uss or that the lag will always be whit uss? .. eh im confused..
                    Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                    Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

lag is never ending, can't wait for the new patch lag, lol
                      Live long and prosper.

Comment

most players complaining about the lag in wartune for years now i had my share of the lag tho it was in my old pc only lag i get now is few days after any mergs or if i stay too long without refreshing the Clint or the browser as a gamer 90% of the lag is on your pc your vga your ram your net speed or stability a gaming pc will have no lag in wartune or any browsing games so better check your pc first for most who uses laptobs they will lag more then desktops unless its gaming lap with good cooling system i know most wont like what i just posted but its the truth about games and lags

Comment

please someone tell me what is the point of the new patch ???

Comment

to make money for the game company
                            Live long and prosper.

Comment

Working...
                            X