Wartune Maintenance 7/25 @ 4 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Wartune Maintenance 7/25 @ 4 AM EDT

Wartune will be having Maintenance on Thursday, the 25th of July at 04:00 AM EDT, 1:00 AM PDT, 09:00 AM BST, and 4:00 PM GMT+8 for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 5 hours, but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Note:
    Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result from undergoing maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:

1,000,000 Gold
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Blood of Zeus x40
    Cast Stone x10

Patch Note:
    1. Fixed the issue in which when lower level of Gem was synthesized, it would jump to the highest level of the same type instead of the next level.
    2. Fixed the issue in which Cuties accesory appeared in the wrong inventory.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your support! See you all in-game!

When this maintance would end?

Comment

When this maintance is ending?

Comment

Nice update, all gems which wasnt socketed disapeared (including eudemons and sylph gems too) nice work !
        Last edited by R225338238; 07-25-2019, 06:23 AM.

Comment

how and where to report a bug on this issue?i logged out before maintanace and all gems,souls and eudemon diamonds are gone.is there anything that can be done?

Comment

Originally posted by Dijana Novakovic View Post
            how and where to report a bug on this issue?i logged out before maintanace and all gems,souls and eudemon diamonds are gone.is there anything that can be done?
            It has been reported and a maintenance is scheduled tonight.
            http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...from-inventory
            http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...-missing-issue

*fingers crossed*

Comment

hope to see back my lost resistance crytal back

Comment

Nice maintance took all my chrystals and gems on both my game S 67 Europe MrMerlin and S264 U S east And I was not able to submit a ticket For the gems I donĀ“t care as much for the chrystals I have collected for my battle rating I want them back please
                Last edited by Merlinsmajl; 07-26-2019, 12:23 AM.

Comment

Now when I restarted my game on S 264 U S East I Couldnt log in to my account and need to restart a new game HELP

Comment

sames that this issue is on all severs with the gems and crystals

Comment

return my gems please

Comment

Working...
                      X