Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Patch 9.0 Pre-Launch Maintenance 8/8 04:00 AM EDT (Select Servers Only)!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm just trying to figure out if the ingame text is wrong, or if the patch info is wrong. Are you getting the "Ice-Fire Peak open" text in chat at the times listed on the hover text?
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Yes, the message appears in chat that it's open at 21:00 and 22:00. I didn't see your message in time to do anything about it's opening, but here's proof showing it closing at 2230 (when Outland ends and WB opens, too).

It's obvious that the Patch times are wrong, but the real problem is we can't access the last two battlegrounds.

Comment

Here ya go... 21:00 chat messages...Venus Battle just closed, Ice Fire just opened... but no access

Comment

Hi Cindy, the team had a quick test for the 22:00 run, and that window there scrolls down, where you will be able to see the additional times. They will optimize that in the future.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

MemoryLane
            Any changes made for Battlegrounds for this week patch maintenance? Please be considerate that we have different time zone and free time to do Battlegrounds and they should not remove the old BG schedule (i mean stick with old BG schedule). If they're going to add another schedule should be 11:00 to 11:30 and 12:00 to 12:30. Maybe we can inform the developer about this one.

Limited BG schedule, many players will get upset, frustrated, angry by missing playing it. BG only way to get honor per day. Imagine 4x schedule per day compare to old BG schedule from 13:00 to 23:00 (11x).

Now Ice-fire Peak opens at: 11:00-11:30, 12:00-12:30, 21:00-21:30 and 22:00-22:30

Comment

BG isn't the only way to get honor, you get a fair amount of medallions participating in Guild Siege. The times listed in the guide, as you have copied, are the up-to-date times. The original version stated 13:00 and 15:00, which was incorrect. I'm not sure if the adjustment to the entrance panel will be done this week or in a future maintenance, so that everyone knows you can scroll down when you want to enter at 21:00 and 22:00, but that's the only adjustment that will be made.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                Hi Cindy, the team had a quick test for the 22:00 run, and that window there scrolls down, where you will be able to see the additional times. They will optimize that in the future.
                I'm sorry??? Where!?!!!!! There is no scroll or arrow visible in the screen shot I provided... if you see one, highlight it and show it to us.
                Last edited by CindyC253; 08-12-2019, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CindyC253 View Post

I'm sorry??? Where!?!!!!! There is no scroll or arrow visible in the screen shot I provided... if you see one, highlight it and show it to us.
                  There isn't a scroll bar. I had volunteered my character for testing your reports, so I didn't take this screenshot, but it was taken while on my toon on S1, and I was told the window does scroll down. The absence of a scroll bar suggests the mouse wheel should work to scroll this panel. The one who tested does agree that this panel needs to be changed, and that has been forwarded along.

Click image for larger version

Name:	BG.png
Views:	1
Size:	231.3 KB
ID:	1990694

Comment

If the mouse wheel is required, then it is still considered inaccessible for those of us who play on laptops without a mouse. I haven't used a mouse for several years and I'm not about to start now just to be able to enter battlegrounds. I'm glad they agree it needs to be changed... the real question now is, when and IF they ever will.

Comment

Originally posted by CindyC253 View Post
                      If the mouse wheel is required, then it is still considered inaccessible for those of us who play on laptops without a mouse. I haven't used a mouse for several years and I'm not about to start now just to be able to enter battlegrounds. I'm glad they agree it needs to be changed... the real question now is, when and IF they ever will.
                      Most laptop trackpads allow you to scroll from edge of the trackpad or for example double tap and drag. Sure there are models that cant do either but make sure to check does yours support any sort of gesture for scroll

Comment

Originally posted by Jompero0 View Post

Most laptop trackpads allow you to scroll from edge of the trackpad or for example double tap and drag. Sure there are models that cant do either but make sure to check does yours support any sort of gesture for scroll
                        Thanks for the suggestion. Before I was going to blast that not everyone has a trackpad (which I don't) so that isn't an option either, I decided to google my make and model. I did discover that I have limited scrolling ability with the middle (3rd inverted) button if I hold it down and move my mouse pointer button. I've clicked on it before but never could figure out its' purpose. Life would be boring if we didn't earn something new every day.
                        Knight - 45 mil BR
                        100% FREE player

Comment

then mouse pads needs to work mine broke cant scroll or blow up screen anymore by mousepad (or i missed something to activate it again) but why we players need to do this? its not an a optimize its just adding another annoying facto to this bugged game

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

There isn't a scroll bar. I had volunteered my character for testing your reports, so I didn't take this screenshot, but it was taken while on my toon on S1, and I was told the window does scroll down. The absence of a scroll bar suggests the mouse wheel should work to scroll this panel. The one who tested does agree that this panel needs to be changed, and that has been forwarded along.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"BG.png","data-attachmentid":1990694**[/ATTACH]
                            I dont care how much I need to scroll to be aply to enter BG but please send request to put the old BG times back. Whit these new times I cant enter att all the days I work and will loose alot whit this, even my daily devo. Wich means alot to me, sense it means bb wich again is my only change to gaine any new mounts now days. So please, put back the old BG times.
                            Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                            Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Working...
                            X