Path to Redemption Notice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Path to Redemption Notice

The all-new Class Peerage will soon be available with the upcoming patch! As the goddesses advance to a new phase, the Path to Redemption will be completely updated with next week's refresh. After new patch applied to all servers, players haven't completed Class Peerage will not be able to continue with Path to Redemption. Therefore, it is advised that all wartuners finish the Path to Redemption before update on Thursday's this week.
    We hope you have a great time playing Wartune!
    R2 community Discord:
    https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Are you saying this week attempt we need to finish Normal, Nightmare and Hell (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday) before Thursday patch maintenance?

Comment

Yes exactly
      Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

To report bugs visit here ... Bug Reports

Any support questions ... Support

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

Are you kidding ? And what about people who can't pass it ?

Comment

Originally posted by Darkleod View Post
          Are you kidding ? And what about people who can't pass it ?
          then on Thursday when patch comes out u can run it with a team n pass it.
          Character Name: Chris1909
          Class: Mage
          Server: US West

Comment

After patch on Thurs, Path of Redemption will drop stones of judgement for Nemesis. The new daily dungeon Black Gold Cavern (Ascension) will drop charm maces and goddess heart shards.

Comment

Whatever happened to " if it ain't broke, don't fix it " ??

Comment

They evolved it? To get items we need?

Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony ~ Ghandi

Any videos/screenshots please follow http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=93

Comment

GM_Equinox and isaac.li
                  As advised that we have to do Path to Redemption before patch (did normal, nightmare and hell). After today's patch, i visited Path to Redemption but it did not reset my attempt since I used my attempt past days.

You advised us to do Path to Redemption before the patch, now can't do because attempt used. Today's reward Basic Stone of Judgement Chest I need your answers about my concern.

If no advise given, I'm going to do it after the patch. I should get an attempt (Normal, Nightmare, Hell) since you advised us to do Path to Redemption before the patch.
                  Last edited by beehappyfour; 08-15-2019, 06:05 AM.

Comment

Same as beehappyfourI did all 3 rounds before today and now it says, "unlocks after 3 rounds". Completed the quest for Class Peerage, so I'd assume I should be able to do it.

Comment

So was this supposed to reset? It did not reset. Completed it before patch, and it still shows completed after making peerage class

Comment

Giving such instructions, i assume it will reset attempt with new rewards after patch maintenance. Unfortunately it did not. I will not use my attempt if no advise from R2.

Comment

There was nothing about it resetting, i saw no comments for that to happen

Comment

Originally posted by GM_Equinox View Post
                            There was nothing about it resetting, i saw no comments for that to happen
                            Then it would have been better to do after patch for new rewards.. For those that finished before patch, can't get the new rewards from it.

Comment

They said finish the Path to Redemption before the patch. Your're giving us an instructions to do our attempt in preparation for the new class and yet attempt not reset after new class or patch? That's ridiculous.

They provide a lacking information and R2 should have stated that it will not reset our attempts even after the patch. But not statement mentioned. As an R2 representative, should know such information and should have included in their statement.

Comment

Working...
                              X