Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Energize Event! Use your power to activate the rewards!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [In Game Event] Energize Event! Use your power to activate the rewards!

Warriors, thank you for playing with us for 7 years in Wartune! We have another celebration event for you, read the rules carefully to participate:

1. Enter the page and click on the "Energize" button to use your power. Every player will have 10 chances every day to click the button (refresh time based on timezone EDT).
    2. When the total power reaches certain milestones in the event page, a Pack will be unlocked for all servers! You can get receive it in-game on Hot Events.

Tell your friends to participate to get all the Pack! Let’s energize!
    Click to ENERGIZE: http://www.r2games.com/activity/2019_wartune_energize/

Click image for larger version  Name:	P1.jpg Views:	1 Size:	77.4 KB ID:	1992521
    Last edited by isaac.li; 09-06-2019, 03:42 AM.
    R2 community Discord:
    https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Every player will have 10 chances every day to click the button (refresh time based on timezone EDT).

as im on a gamerocks G M T timezone so what is best time to do this event ?????? as wen I click it doesn't let me energize

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
      Every player will have 10 chances every day to click the button (refresh time based on timezone EDT).

as im on a gamerocks G M T timezone so what is best time to do this event ?????? as wen I click it doesn't let me energize
      You click the button 10 times and it will turn grey. You can do this every day between 00:00 and 23:59 EDT (GMT-4). We have to wait for clarification on the end date and when we'll see the hot event to claim the prizes.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

You click the button 10 times and it will turn grey. You can do this every day between 00:00 and 23:59 EDT (GMT-4). We have to wait for clarification on the end date and when we'll see the hot event to claim the prizes.
        so as g m t European servers are 4 hrs ahead when we reset our servers we cant actualy do todays energise as edt timezone resets 4 hrs after ours great one r2

Comment

why the 10 clicks ???? - why not just accept the 1st click - or is this another r2games "we do not want you to have event"

quote "You can get receive it in-game on Hot Events."

where ?? - nothing shows in hot events to get reward.
          Last edited by daft48eddiex; 09-06-2019, 04:29 PM.

Comment

The hot event to claim rewards will be put into the game later. This event is a global event, where everyone can click 10 times per day, until 9/18 (confirmed end date of the event), with the goal of unlocking as many of the rewards as possible before the event ends.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Well it could give some feedback if you click it. Anyway I hope its not like the Anniversary event and only if you pay you can get the rewards.
              On the other side *biteommytongue*

Comment

DOES NOT WORK

MemoryLane ,u said click 10 times and the button greys out I clicked it no popups to say its been clicked and button not greyed out at all

so either does not work or bugged as usual or its only for the r2 servers as usual

HAS THIS BEEN EVEN TESTED ON CROSS SERVER PLATFORMS BEFORE BEING ADDED TO GAME (PROBABLY NOT)

Comment

Can this be energized once per account? I did this on this account, I try on a totally different account and button is still greyed out, even on a totally different server. I tried clicking the link here in the forum and going to event page from the in game link.

Comment

Originally posted by Xharry005x View Post
                    DOES NOT WORK

MemoryLane ,u said click 10 times and the button greys out I clicked it no popups to say its been clicked and button not greyed out at all

so either does not work or bugged as usual or its only for the r2 servers as usual

HAS THIS BEEN EVEN TESTED ON CROSS SERVER PLATFORMS BEFORE BEING ADDED TO GAME (PROBABLY NOT)
                    It does work for me in the EU, it does not pop anything and you need to click 10 times straight. And no rewards, only teaser what you maybe get lol
                    And since I see you here Theo ^^ have you left 3rd age? No complains there from you gramps haha
                    Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                      Can this be energized once per account? I did this on this account, I try on a totally different account and button is still greyed out, even on a totally different server. I tried clicking the link here in the forum and going to event page from the in game link.

Appears to record IP address

Comment

Originally posted by truesatan View Post

It does work for me in the EU, it does not pop anything and you need to click 10 times straight. And no rewards, only teaser what you maybe get lol
                        And since I see you here Theo ^^ have you left 3rd age? No complains there from you gramps haha
                        Cheers
                        It's working fine for everyone. You can do it once per IP. Everyone will collect the rewards from a Hot Event in the game, but I don't have confirmation on when that Hot Event will be in the game. If they make us claim each set of rewards individually, then we may see the first two in game this week, otherwise, it could be at the end of the event for us to claim all at once.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

It's working fine for everyone. You can do it once per IP. Everyone will collect the rewards from a Hot Event in the game, but I don't have confirmation on when that Hot Event will be in the game. If they make us claim each set of rewards individually, then we may see the first two in game this week, otherwise, it could be at the end of the event for us to claim all at once.
                          It appeared in hot events yesterday, but not been refreshed today. I sure hope they reset that daily.
                          Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                          Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Originally posted by truesatan View Post

Cheers
                            yep left third age and loa3 due to the fact r2 couldn't get the bug out of server every time I logged on kept sending me somewhere else so r2 lost my cash from those games only game that didn't do it was gamerocks wartune as its a different webpage than r2

Comment

I saw it reaches 30,000 but did not get rewards nor No rewards Energize Event's Rewards II appear in hot events. Already click 10X. They must have an amnesia (can't be dispelled) again about the rewards?

Comment

Working...
                              X