Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Patch 9.2 Pre-Launch Maintenance 12/05 04:00 AM EST (Select Servers Only)!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hows the BG now there?

Comment

Originally posted by Arionrhod View Post

isn't there more to the patch guide?
      nemesis accessories?
      devo changes?
      Nope. I was expecting a long thread for how many notes there are, but the only files prepared were for warding and the related dungeon. There's no nemesis accessories, two separate things that already exist in that note.

You can get a lot of easy devotion with the new system. Demon Continent, Lord's Trial, Zodiac Palace all give 20 devo for joining once. New Class Peerage tab with Road to Revenge and Path to Redemption also give 20 devo each for challenging once. 2100 weekly chest contains: Passive Eud Skill Scroll x20, Smelting Stone x10, Adv. Sep x80, Lvl 3 HP Div Soul x5, Lifeblood x30, 800 BB.

Most everything else seems pretty self explanatory, but if you have specific questions, I can try to get the answers for you.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by daft48eddiex View Post
        we still lost br after this patch ??? so where is it ???? since goddess accessory is still included in game - what has reduced our br ???
        Can you give me a ballpark amount of how much BR was lost?

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

What are legion crusades used for? Weekly dungeons?

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

Nope. I was expecting a long thread for how many notes there are, but the only files prepared were for warding and the related dungeon. There's no nemesis accessories, two separate things that already exist in that note.

You can get a lot of easy devotion with the new system. Demon Continent, Lord's Trial, Zodiac Palace all give 20 devo for joining once. New Class Peerage tab with Road to Revenge and Path to Redemption also give 20 devo each for challenging once. 2100 weekly chest contains: Passive Eud Skill Scroll x20, Smelting Stone x10, Adv. Sep x80, Lvl 3 HP Div Soul x5, Lifeblood x30, 800 BB.

Most everything else seems pretty self explanatory, but if you have specific questions, I can try to get the answers for you.
            Thanks ML, me too

Comment

Oh what actually are the magic inn changes? Asked someone on a pre-load server, they said they didn't see any.

Comment

Originally posted by Arionrhod View Post
                Oh what actually are the magic inn changes? Asked someone on a pre-load server, they said they didn't see any.
                Going by what the patch notes say, those items and others can now be sold. Not actually checked that out yet. But are the magic inn items actually stored in regular inventory?

13. Item optimization: Magic Inn Item, Eudaemon Card, Equipment, Old Starter Pack, Pennant Engrave Stone, Resonance Crystal and Cuties Accessory can be sold in Gold.

After looking, still can't sell magic inn items, though not sure why anyone would want to, they not stored in inventory. Pennant engrave stones can already sell them, Resonance crystals can't see people selling them unless some big players are maxed on that.
                Last edited by R262181389; 12-07-2019, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post

Going by what the patch notes say, those items and others can now be sold. Not actually checked that out yet. But are the magic inn items actually stored in regular inventory?

13. Item optimization: Magic Inn Item, Eudaemon Card, Equipment, Old Starter Pack, Pennant Engrave Stone, Resonance Crystal and Cuties Accessory can be sold in Gold.

After looking, still can't sell magic inn items, though not sure why anyone would want to, they not stored in inventory. Pennant engrave stones can already sell them, Resonance crystals can't see people selling them unless some big players are maxed on that.

Nope, and by this do they mean the dust, the 'gifts' or the 'gift boxes'?

Comment

Yeah.. some of the notes don't make any sense, other notes happened in previous patches.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                      Yeah.. some of the notes don't make any sense, other notes happened in previous patches.
                      You know anything about legion crusades? Where do we get them and what are they used for?

Comment

most have lost about 400k some may have lost more - thats in dragonchant - do not know what I had in normal - never used it anymore

Comment

Goddess Accessory - no longer available in the new patch? Goddess Heart and Goddess Heart Shard been removed?

Comment

Originally posted by beehappyfour View Post
                            Goddess Accessory - no longer available in the new patch? Goddess Heart and Goddess Heart Shard been removed?
                            Are you on a patched server? Do you have a screenshot showing the Accessory tab is not visible today?

Comment

MemoryLane not yet on patch server. I saw in your post [Guide] Wartune Patch 9.2 that Goddess Tab contains Upgrade, Advance, Devotion and Warding. No Accessory Tab content that includes Enchant Upgrade (Charm Mace items) and Ascension Upgrade (Goddess Heart items). Wondering if they remove Accessory Tab. Let us know if Accessory Tab still included or removed in the new patch? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by beehappyfour View Post
                                MemoryLane not yet on patch server. I saw in your post [Guide] Wartune Patch 9.2 that Goddess Tab contains Upgrade, Advance, Devotion and Warding. No Accessory Tab content that includes Enchant Upgrade (Charm Mace items) and Ascension Upgrade (Goddess Heart items). Wondering if they remove Accessory Tab. Let us know if Accessory Tab still included or removed in the new patch? Thanks.
                                Page 1 of this thread addresses that. There was a bug that came with the patch where the Accessory tab was missing. This bug wasn't noticed during the test (which is where the screenshots come from) but was hot fixed just a couple of hours after being reported. I'll be keeping an eye out for similar reports following full patch this week, just in case.

R262181389 Legion Crusade item is not yet available and "will unlock in the future", so there's no immediate information regarding how it is obtained or what specifically it is used for. In the past, when such an answer has been given for new items, it's generally a reward for a recharge event, so we will have to wait and see.

daft48eddiex I'm trying to get that issue reported, but it might be a good idea for you, or anyone experiencing a BR drop, to send in a ticket with the approximate amount of BR lost, include that you are on a patch 9.2 server, and make sure you specify your character name and server. You can tell them I sent you. I have a feeling this one might be a bit tricky, so having your data readily accessible for the devs to take a closer look may be handy.

Comment

Working...
                                X