Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wartune Patch 9.2 Pre-Launch Maintenance 12/05 04:00 AM EST (Select Servers Only)!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

Page 1 of this thread addresses that. There was a bug that came with the patch where the Accessory tab was missing. This bug wasn't noticed during the test (which is where the screenshots come from) but was hot fixed just a couple of hours after being reported. I'll be keeping an eye out for similar reports following full patch this week, just in case.

R262181389 Legion Crusade item is not yet available and "will unlock in the future", so there's no immediate information regarding how it is obtained or what specifically it is used for. In the past, when such an answer has been given for new items, it's generally a reward for a recharge event, so we will have to wait and see.

daft48eddiex I'm trying to get that issue reported, but it might be a good idea for you, or anyone experiencing a BR drop, to send in a ticket with the approximate amount of BR lost, include that you are on a patch 9.2 server, and make sure you specify your character name and server. You can tell them I sent you. I have a feeling this one might be a bit tricky, so having your data readily accessible for the devs to take a closer look may be handy.
    while u tryinfg to get our BR back.. can u answer to one more question?.. what is these new stuff to make in black smith/nemesis? and where is this Devils abyss where we supposed to get the materials too sumon all these new items?
    Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
    Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Originally posted by Katjuza View Post

while u tryinfg to get our BR back.. can u answer to one more question?.. what is these new stuff to make in black smith/nemesis? and where is this Devils abyss where we supposed to get the materials too sumon all these new items?
      maybe they only added half the patch so rest will prob come in jan or not at all as most stuff doesn't come to the western wartune

Comment

Originally posted by evilharry666 View Post

maybe they only added half the patch so rest will prob come in jan or not at all as most stuff doesn't come to the western wartune
        u think as I? that they forgot to add the abyss...
        Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
        Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Working...
        X