Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Unexpected Downtime - Ended

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Unexpected Downtime - Ended

Dear players,

We are aware of the issue with being unable to access Wartune today. The problem is currently being worked on and we hope to have a fix soon. At this time, we do not have an estimate for how long servers will be down for. We thank you in advance for your patience.

UPDATE: Servers are back up. We apologize for the inconvenience.

now can you fix recharging that would be great also

Comment

It was stated that the compensation for this downtime would be sent to players within 3 days.,this has been a bit longer than 3 days. I also heard that some have already received it. Any idea when we can expect this ? i'm on Kong S5 ( Europe ).

Comment

Originally posted by thedoc70 View Post
        It was stated that the compensation for this downtime would be sent to players within 3 days.,this has been a bit longer than 3 days. I also heard that some have already received it. Any idea when we can expect this ? i'm on Kong S5 ( Europe ).
        Anyone have any info on this ?

Comment

So nobody knows anything about this ? Seriously ? Admins or mods ?

Comment

This is ****** ridiculous. MemoryLane can you answer my question please. Sent a ticket and i last heard anything was 5 days ago , ticket number 722994.

Comment

don't think any1 did due to holidays devs are a bit lazy

Comment

If the developer won't give them a reply, R2 don't have answers too. I think or maybe that's how it goes.

Comment

Working...
                X