Wartune Maintenance 03/05 @ 01:00 AM PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Wartune Maintenance 03/05 @ 01:00 AM PST

Wartune will be having Maintenance on Thursday, the 5th of March at 01:00 AM PST for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 5 hours but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Note:
    Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result from undergoing maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:

1,000,000 Gold
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Blood of Zeus x40
    Cast Stone x10

Patch Note:
    1.Optimized server conditions.

R2 community Discord:
    https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]this is big **** every two days then tad this stuff is a shame. i stop playing this game because this is too much what you do with this ****[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by isaac.li View Post
      Wartune will be having Maintenance on Thursday, the 5th of March at 01:00 AM PST for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 5 hours but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Note:
      Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.
      Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result from undergoing maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:

1,000,000 Gold
      Extreme Stamina Potion x1
      Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
      Double Honor Scroll x1
      Blood of Zeus x40
      Cast Stone x10

Patch Note:
      1.Optimized server conditions.
      how did u optimized the server conditions? and could we get some informations of wich servers will be "optimized" next week? would like to have some kind of warning before my toon and server vanish.. atleast couple days so we (my guild and friends) have time to move to some other game and company ....bc as I have heard this one is slowly dieng? flash is killing it sofftly? some info of this would be lovely, ty.
      Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
      Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Working...
      X