Wartune Maintenance 03/19 @ 01:00 AM PDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Wartune Maintenance 03/19 @ 01:00 AM PDT

Wartune will be having Maintenance on Thursday, the 19th of March at 01:00 AM PDT for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 5 hours but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Note:
    Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result from undergoing maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:

1,000,000 Gold
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Blood of Zeus x40
    Cast Stone x10

Patch Note:
    1. The winter snow has faded, and the spring breeze is here. Join the new battlefield this Spring in Wartune 9.3!
    2. Devil's Armor will help Nemesis to improve their skills! Devil's Armor will help Nemesis to improve their skills.
    3. Devil's Pearl: When you add Devil’s Pearls to a Devil’s Armour, it glows with a strange light. Craft the Devil's Pearls to forge a mysterious power! Devil's Pearl: When you add Devil’s Pearls to a Devil’s Armour, it glows with a strange light. Craft the Devil's Pearls to forge a mysterious power!
    4. New event - Every Second Counts. Race against time to become stronger! Race against time to become stronger!
    5. Lych's Road: Enter the challenge to find the true power of Nemesis! Craft your Devil's Armor! Enter the challenge to find the true power of Nemesis! Craft your Devil's Armor!
    6. Improvement: Too many Cuties in the city? Don’t worry, they won’t follow you if your don’t want to!
    7. Player Benefit: The Platinum Pot event is coming with new features! Do you want the Stone of Judgment? Or the Dragonchant? Pray to the Magic Pot!
    8. Player Benefit: Your advice means a lot to us! We added new mechanics to the training event!
    9. Bug fixed: Fixed an issue in World BOSS where rewards were shown in negative numbers occasionally.
    10. Bug fixed: Fixed an issue where player was unable to upgrade Goddess Warding.
    11. Bug fixed: Fixed a bug where the player was invisible when wearing Fuchsia costume.
    12. Bug fixed: Fixed a bug in the pre-release server affecting Guild Battle.
    13. Some items' description updated.
    14. Localization improved.
    R2 community Discord:
    https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Hello Wartune,

For 3-4 years I dont play my account and back to the game. Engraving tattoo still sucks I would say. Why not only put STRENGHT only for KNIGHTS & ARCHERS, INTELLECT for MAGES, Charisma will appear everytime i engrave. I mean, whats the point of that Charisma??? Intellect for Knights.

Comment

8. Player Benefit: Your advice means a lot to us! We added new mechanics to the training event!

What does that mean?

Comment

No improvements on HALL OF FAME, WHY NOT INCLUDE THE MOUNT of the strongest players not just "STANDING THERE"

Comment

what is "training event" - I have never seen a training event.
          also future event using vengeful souls is a joke - I get a max of 60 daily and use them straight away as have zero inventory space for stocking them - also I have to get to level 9 to upgrade the skills - if you are going to have events for items then make those items available in decent quantities otherwise do not include the event.

Comment

Working...
          X