Stat Adjustment for Nemesis Penetration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Stat Adjustment for Nemesis Penetration

A bug was detected affecting Nemesis Penetration, which resulted in an issue with battle rating. In order to fix the issue, we will adjust the Penetration stat back to normal on May 14 and the extra Penetration stat will decrease that the BR will be decreased as well (the extra Penetration hasn't been in effect during the battle).
    R2 community Discord:
    https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

this was "reported" 6 months ago - and you just realising this now..................

also i think you may need to reword what you have said.

https://forum.r2games.com/forum/brow...er-maintenance

Comment

why should players be forced to lose battle ratting again that we working hard to gain just because they chose to mess with nemesis this is ** doubt it was due to a bug in the first place should leave our hard work in gaining battle ratting alone

Comment

WOW didn't they do this about 6 months ago with everybody losing BR and now their gonna do it again. No wonder i hardly play now

Comment

Do you realise what you wrote? So now after i busted my *** to bring my Penetration Stat BACK UP you're going to bring it BACK DOWN?! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR ***** MIND!! GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR *** AND FIX THE DAMN GAME INSTEAD OF MESSING WITH OUR STATS!!
          Sapphire
          Mage Lvl.80:
          BR:
          106,802,118 Normal Mode
          101,629,274 Dragon Mode
          Server: S551 GlassMines
          Guild: Spartans
          Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

My Stats BEFORE todays MT....
            Sapphire
            Mage Lvl.80:
            BR:
            106,802,118 Normal Mode
            101,629,274 Dragon Mode
            Server: S551 GlassMines
            Guild: Spartans
            Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

Don't see any changes (increase or decrease) BR or any changes in penetration stats after maintenance. Rather do we get an increase in damage during battle?

Hoping R2 representative can enlighten us further regarding maintenance. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X