Wartune Maintenance 05/14 @ 01:00AM PDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Wartune Maintenance 05/14 @ 01:00AM PDT

Wartune will be having Maintenance on Thursday, the 14th of May at 01:00 AM PDT for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 5 hours but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Note:
    Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result from undergoing maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:

1,000,000 Gold
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Blood of Zeus x40
    Cast Stone x10

Patch Note:
    1. Fixed a bug affecting the Penetration of Nemesis

R2 community Discord:
    https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

why only pdt servers what about the rest of community lol do we not exist waves a dollar u see us now lol

Comment

Originally posted by evilharry666 View Post
      why only pdt servers what about the rest of community lol do we not exist waves a dollar u see us now lol
      LOL you might need to wave a 50 to get a response...LMFAO
      Sapphire
      Mage Lvl.80:
      BR:
      106,802,118 Normal Mode
      101,629,274 Dragon Mode
      Server: S551 GlassMines
      Guild: Spartans
      Karma Will Grab You By The Hand and Lead You To Your Destiny

Comment

Always same shet maintenance, then seeds grew up and should be harvest. Then maintenance finished I never have time to harvest them at the time because maintenance broken harvesting time equality 12h. I always planting seeds then 12 hours left to my break, then I have time them to harvest. but maintenance broken period time and I got lower rewards, why maintenance could not be doing at night.......Why I always take european servers to do that stuffs euquality time.

Comment

Is one problem then you are playing full screen doing something important and suddenly clicked mouse button 2 on about adobe flash playing their put you in white page and how back from that to the game?

Comment

because they rather do that on all servers than to do overnight.just liek when patch comes some servers be choosen.

Comment

ci vuole ancora molto per questa inutile manutenzione?

Comment

Originally posted by isaac.li View Post
                Wartune will be having Maintenance on Thursday, the 14th of May at 01:00 AM PDT for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 5 hours but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Note:
                Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.
                Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result from undergoing maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:

1,000,000 Gold
                Extreme Stamina Potion x1
                Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
                Double Honor Scroll x1
                Blood of Zeus x40
                Cast Stone x10

Patch Note:
                1. Fixed a bug affecting the Penetration of Nemesis
                what did u guys do in this maint? it takes over 40 min to get the game loaded after it.. had no trouble before, now everything is bugged... FIX IT! Its weekend !!
                Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

Working...
                X