Update: Wartune/Wartune Reborn Flash End of Life

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

No. Character/server data is not impacted.
    Hey MemoryLane, would there be new perks level too?

Comment

Originally posted by surehand1 View Post

Hey MemoryLane, would there be new perks level too?
      Probably not, but I have no way of knowing that.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I cannot install R2 client on my PC; every time I try to do it, it flashes up a message about not being able to find updates and then does not install. I have tried multiple times. Any solution?

Comment

Originally posted by jacstevens12 View Post
          I cannot install R2 client on my PC; every time I try to do it, it flashes up a message about not being able to find updates and then does not install. I have tried multiple times. Any solution?
          What operating system are you running?

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

MemoryLane what are you planning to do about the frequent crash issues of client as has already been reported in various forums. People already face difficulty in browser but I have often tried and found gameplay is much more difficult in client especially when playing on multiple servers

Comment

The R2 Client has been rewritten several times and has never gotten any better, I suggest that R2Games hire "Brov" the author of the only good client out there to write a new version exclusive to Wartune. Of course Brov's client is still just a Flash user, and still subject to the Wartune-Flash memory loss problem which is the root of almost all crashes and a lot of the Lag..
              The REAL solution would be for 7Roads and R2Games to invest in a rewrite of the game engine which includes more modern graphics processing and is more robust.
              Mike L. / ZardOZ of Valhalla

Comment

Originally posted by Miya24 View Post
                The R2 Client has been rewritten several times and has never gotten any better, I suggest that R2Games hire "Brov" the author of the only good client out there to write a new version exclusive to Wartune. Of course Brov's client is still just a Flash user, and still subject to the Wartune-Flash memory loss problem which is the root of almost all crashes and a lot of the Lag..
                The REAL solution would be for 7Roads and R2Games to invest in a rewrite of the game engine which includes more modern graphics processing and is more robust.
                Mike L. / ZardOZ of Valhalla
                YES PLEASE get BROV to make your new client both the R2 client and the wartune mini client SUCK they crash too much . really sucks when your client crashes just as world boss starts. also it gets super slow after doing a few devotion or hot events quests noy to mention how slow the start files load. they like to get stuck at 95%
                Last edited by gamnn; 06-10-2020, 11:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fsaboor2 View Post
                  just shut down wartune and give everyone there recharges done to them on a different game .. like if have recharged 10k USD on wartune and they choose LoAIII give them a 10k USD recharge there
                  umm NO. if i wanted to play the other games i would just play them and not wartune. ALSO they are in the same boat dude they are FLASH GAMES same as wartune.

the only game i would be happy them to exchannge my wartune game for would be if they brought back MONKEY KING ONLINE
                  Last edited by gamnn; 06-10-2020, 11:49 PM.

Comment

And what about Linux systems ? Cause the mini client is only for windows...

Comment

I have previously used the R2 mini client successfully, however now when I try to install it, it says 'checking for updates failed' and it will not launch. How can I rectify this please? Uninstalling and reinstalling has not helped.

Comment

Hi All out there... What will happen to ARMORGAMES servers at the end of the flash? Any news on that side?

Comment

December is on horizon , R2 must informed all players what will happen to Wartune , will R2 abandoned and declare wartune DoA or migrate to other platform with all players still keeping all it status or make new start in new platform with tons of bonuses for existing players . Thank you.

Comment

I am running Windows 10 operating system and cannot install R2 client

Comment

Originally posted by hermansumantri571 View Post
                              December is on horizon , R2 must informed all players what will happen to Wartune , will R2 abandoned and declare wartune DoA or migrate to other platform with all players still keeping all it status or make new start in new platform with tons of bonuses for existing players . Thank you.
                              It's generally a good idea to read at least the first post of a thread before you post in that thread.

Originally posted by R29202091 View Post
                              I am running Windows 10 operating system and cannot install R2 client
                              Strange. I'd help troubleshoot that but they are releasing a new client soon, so it's best to wait for that one anyway.

Comment

And what for people on Linux or other OS ? Your client is only for pc who run on windows...
                                Personnaly i will not install a ******* windows full of spy only to play to this game !!

Comment

Working...
                                X