• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

u hope Masterpiece

Comment

5h 25 mins

guess all the lag will be back - even in hot events
      so will need another maintenance to fix that - and that will be another 5-10 hours
      Last edited by daft48eddiex; 07-30-2020, 08:26 AM.

Comment

I love this support

Attached Files

Comment

Still under maintenance...

Comment

servers up

Comment

The game looks to be up now guys and gals!
              Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

5h 30 mins and its loading - wonder whats broke !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

where is the new mini client?

Comment

1. A brand new Mini-client is available now! You can run the Mini-client without Flash Player! Click on [Daily Check-in] to download the Mini-client.
                    no miniclient where is it.
                    Last edited by Masterpiece..; 07-30-2020, 08:49 AM.

Comment

i download it before the maint, it was the option, and i think it was the same one, it looks the same, under the settings there are still flash settings, r2 is doing lousy job and also that log in quest is gone when you collect rewards for normal users and vip users, i mean, what the hell did you do in those, 6h of the maint!!!???? ONE BIG NOTHING

Comment

there is no mini client to download in daily check in...you nerfed us again
                        Player: Vix
                        Server: S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                        Guild: Resurgence
                        Lvl 80
                        Class: Archer
                        BR: () crappy

Comment

What happened to the download link for the client?

Comment

To avoid confusion to players, developer must remove the old client and put a link in forum or in game the new wartune client (no flash required).

Comment

isaac.li What happened to new mini client posted yesterday maintenance, saw today removed post. Can you give us an update or advise if new mini client is available or not yet?

Patch Note:
                              1. A brand new Mini-client is available now! You can run the Mini-client without Flash Player! Click on [Daily Check-in] to download the Mini-client.

Comment

No updates on the client yet. I have a theory, but no facts.
                                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                                X