Wartune Maintenance 09/17 @ 01:00AM PDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Wartune Maintenance 09/17 @ 01:00AM PDT

Wartune will be having Maintenance on Thursday, the 17th of Sept at 01:00 AM PDT for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 5 hours but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Note:
    Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result from undergoing maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:

1,000,000 Gold
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Blood of Zeus x40
    Cast Stone x10

Patch Note:
    1. Optimized server conditions.
    R2 community Discord:
    https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

it is completely pointless and not to the river. Failure .... It is night for you and it is day for me these updates should be made according to local times. Compensation is inadequate to what I can do ..... Just congratulations "sarcasm" again you give reasons not to play

Greeting
    Tooya

Comment

Originally posted by Tooya View Post
      it is completely pointless and not to the river. Failure .... It is night for you and it is day for me these updates should be made according to local times. Compensation is inadequate to what I can do ..... Just congratulations "sarcasm" again you give reasons not to play

Greeting
      Tooya
      most games ive played dont give any compensation for maintenance

Comment

now here is a problem in not responding to the game after maintenance, please solve it at the earliest time

greeting
        mdmd

Comment

Originally posted by Tooya View Post

Greeting
          Tooya
          There is no way for updates to be done according to local time. Updates are done when the devs are in the office to take the servers down, do the update, test the update, and put the servers back up, and that is generally between 1pm and 5pm their time, and they are located in China. Maintenance generally happens the same time every week, with the exception of Chinese national holidays occasionally messing up the schedule. Please plan your time accordingly.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
          X