Wartune Maintenance 09/24 @ 01:00AM PDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Maintenance Notice] Wartune Maintenance 09/24 @ 01:00AM PDT

Wartune will be having Maintenance on Thursday, the 24th of Sept at 01:00 AM PDT for all servers.

Maintenance is expected to take approximately 3 to 5 hours but could be shorter or longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Note:
    Please be aware that Astrals Captured, but not claimed or sold will be lost during maintenance. If you have Astrals left unclaimed, please claim them before maintenance starts. Thank you.
    Considering the various bugs such as ranking/Hot Event resets and Dimensional War reward issues that may result from undergoing maintenance, we've prepared the following compensation for all servers involved:

1,000,000 Gold
    Extreme Stamina Potion x1
    Lvl. 2 Bonus EXP Scroll x1
    Double Honor Scroll x1
    Blood of Zeus x40
    Cast Stone x10

Patch Note:
    1. Optimized server conditions.
    R2 community Discord:
    https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Optimize server conditions !!!! What about the fixing the ranking system what infects the strength of sylphs as well when fighting have to manually re-add (while shows it is added when going there) the HS we getting most stupid answers from support as if we are new players and do not understand it is calculated evernight... well believe me might be 1 but not 10 to 20 people taking the holy swords of all 3 there merged sylphs EVeRY NIGHT DUHHHH!!!!!!!! have that **** going now for 3 weeks almost
    Theonlyghost
    Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
    Server : S122 US-East
    Guild : Fenix
    Class : Mage
    IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Originally posted by theghosthimself View Post
      Optimize server conditions !!!! What about the fixing the ranking system what infects the strength of sylphs as well when fighting have to manually re-add (while shows it is added when going there) the HS we getting most stupid answers from support as if we are new players and do not understand it is calculated evernight... well believe me might be 1 but not 10 to 20 people taking the holy swords of all 3 there merged sylphs EVeRY NIGHT DUHHHH!!!!!!!! have that **** going now for 3 weeks almost
      Red names post, but they leave the reading to me. If you can post a bug report in Bug Reports, with screenshots please cause I don't understand everything you say sometimes, then I can help forward it.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

what is happening is that on our server grouping the sylphs ranking is messing up big time ... top 10 to top 20 sylphs missing every time showing as having no Holy Sword equipped while in the toons it often shows as is equipped .... you notice it when fighting hits are less power full and forced to re-add the Holy Sword even so it shows added!!!.... happening now for over 3 weeks and we do not get any more responses back or a response that the sylph br etc is calculated every night so it is normal when people change things that it changes there............ Are they really that STU*** that they think we take off Holy sword from our sylphs in evening!!!!!! ... and now roday for example my sylphs are just sais unranked with the correct BR on it AND NO I HAD NOT TAKEN ANYTHING OFF ..same as from a few others was wondering why i did less damage last night and today in things ...

Seems it looks more and more as time to get a other game cause not even get responses from tickets others get responses like they started game yesterday ...
        Last edited by theghosthimself; 09-26-2020, 12:44 PM. Reason: adding content
        Theonlyghost
        Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
        Server : S122 US-East
        Guild : Fenix
        Class : Mage
        IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Working...
        X