X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by isaac.li View Post
    My Lords,

Due to a known bug, Wartune all servers are now experiencing login issue. We are working closely on a fix now. Compensation is also on the way of discussion. We apologize for any inconvenience that might have caused you.
    If you have inquiries over the issue, please contact us at: https://www.r2games.com/support/
    not a bug as original post states look at pic from game masters at game hollywood and devs at discord

Click image for larger version

Name:	120883964_4420250171381964_8156206499182165679_n.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	81.0 KB
ID:	2013355

Comment

Originally posted by isaac.li View Post
      My Lords,

Due to a known bug, Wartune all servers are now experiencing login issue. We are working closely on a fix now. Compensation is also on the way of discussion. We apologize for any inconvenience that might have caused you.
      If you have inquiries over the issue, please contact us at: https://www.r2games.com/support/
      not a bug as original post states look at pic from game masters at game hollywood and devs at discord

Click image for larger version

Name:	120883964_4420250171381964_8156206499182165679_n.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	81.0 KB
ID:	2013357

Comment

What time will maintenance will get over already. Already lost 2100 chest on main and my alt also lost 6th and 7th day hero return reward + 2100 chest super great

Comment

posted on facebook 52 minutes ago Players of Wartune,
          On October 1st, the team has noticed some changes to the game, which including request of user contact information, in-game customer service connections and other communication connections have been changed and some modules have stopped working (there may be other modules that have been also modified, which we (โ€œGame Hollywoodโ€) are working on it). We received player complaints that the game (โ€œWartuneโ€) was asking for personal information for rewards and ended up not only leaking, but also other losses reported.
          Since yesterday, all servers are down and no player can access the game.
          Upon investigation, the above actions taken are related to 7 Road (the developer). Until last night, the developer requested us to provide the personal data of all Wartune players for their business purposes.
          We were confused by 7 Road's unexpected and unreasonable request, hence organized a special team to intervene.
          At the same time, we found out the aforementioned practice was carried out on players on ************, Facebook, Kongregate, R2 Games, Armor Games and many other platforms.
          The success of Wartune cannot be achieved without the support of the players and fans, and the team will always protect the legitimate rights and interests of those who love the game. This is also the belief and philosophy of the team. We are deeply saddened by the fact that, not only the game was disrupted, but also playersโ€™ data may have been fraudulently accessed.
          As this event was serious and unexpected, we are calling on you, he players to take action together, to protect your rights of the game. Regardless of whether you started playing Wartune 9 years ago or just entered the game recently, we urge you to speak to us about your experience, including your platform, server and character name, and whether you are a victim of this "link to register for rewards".
          We are committed to every user of Wartune and every platform we partner with to safeguard your privacy from disclosures and use beyond the scope of any policies and agreements.
          We also urge 7 Road to restore the game back to the former state, also, stop violating user privacies and information that we are not yet aware of.
          In the end, we would also like to inform you, please DO NOT trust any info or links provided outside from our official website, as it may expose your account and other virtual properties to the risk of theft or loss. We are aiming to restore operation of the game in 2 weeks, thank you for your patience.
          Please contact us via customer.service@gamehollywood.com

Game Hollywood Wartune Operations Team

Live long and prosper.

Comment

so they wanting all players to send them a ticket who was part of the 5k balen link if so i like to know so i can tell ones i know who did it to send a ticket

Comment

so they wanting all players to send them a ticket who was part of the 5k balen link if so i like to know so i can tell ones i know who did it to send a ticket

Comment

@ R215564585 Today, 11:25 AM

Thank you, mate, for sharing this.
                But I still wonder, why Game Hollywood and R2 did not post this address here, in forum. Not all of us use Facebook. No info in forum even feels to me somewhat fishy.
                Anyway, if this be true, a 2-week vacation from game might prove healthy for all of us.
                All stay safe and, hopefully, meet you all in 2 weeks in game.

Ignis, R2 S8

Comment

Will my account be the same when the game restores? Have invested lot of time and Money to develop my character. Hope everything goes well. I have played this game long back and stopped playing at around 2016 but could not retrive my old account, And then i restarted playing this as new character think around may 2020 and invested lot time and money to develop my Character to 25.1 Million. Hope this time i get the same character when the game restores. - Jktouch - Server 899 ( Jay manor)

Comment

No idea if waiting is best or leaving for 2 weeks or even transferring. kiRii of Kabam S32

Comment

• Originally posted by R23593157 View Post
                      @ R215564585 Today, 11:25 AM

Thank you, mate, for sharing this.
                      But I still wonder, why Game Hollywood and R2 did not post this address here, in forum. Not all of us use Facebook. No info in forum even feels to me somewhat fishy.
                      Anyway, if this be true, a 2-week vacation from game might prove healthy for all of us.
                      All stay safe and, hopefully, meet you all in 2 weeks in game.

Ignis, R2 S8
                      Does Wartune have Covid-19 and now has to self isolate for 2 weeks?. Lmao.... Only joking

Comment

• Cant log into the game for 2 days but they didnt have a problem taking my money for vip yesterday

Comment

• can some one tell me do we need worry about our paypal accounts and other ways we pay

Comment

• just saw this on facebook

Wartune Reborn at R2Games.com

59m
                            ยท

To the developer of Wartune and Wartune Reborn - Stop Your Theft!

Hello, players of Wartune from R2 Games, Gamerocks and Armor Games, and players of Wartune Reborn from R2 Games.

Some players have reported to the team about an unnotified event in the game, providing personal information in exchange for rewards. We then reached out to our authorized partner, Game Hollywood in the first place for clarification of any kind.

Yesterday, our customer service contact had been maliciously modified and at one point, the game was unable to log in.
                            Game Hollywood informed us that these suspicious actions were related to the operations of 7 Road, developer of Wartune and Wartune Reborn.
                            We, R2 Games and you, the players, the partners, are dismayed by this behavior of 7 Road. At the same time, we understand that this approach of 7 Road soliciting privacy and platform user data has been conducted on multiple sites and platforms.
                            We feel grateful for the support of all players and all game platforms, that Wartune and Wartune Reborn bring a lot of joy to the community. However, all of this cannot make up for the fact that the game developer attempt to obtain personal information of all users through deception and trickery without informing the players and us.
                            We suggest all players must protect their personal information from the risk of exposure of any form. If you are a victim of this event, please contact us with no hesitation. The team will collect necessary info and conduct a positive discussion with 7 Road in order to protect the rights and interests of all our players and ensure the order of the game will be restored under appropriate legal means.
                            We also advise 7 Road immediately stop any infringements and violations on the rights of players and the platforms!

If you need assistance, please email us at customer.service@r2games.com.

Live long and prosper.

Comment

• when people complaining about the lag etc but also missed the game xD~
                              [S287] Forgotten Outpost (Eu server)
                              IGN : Axygen
                              Guild : Resurgence
                              Class/lv : Mage/lv 80

Comment

• Originally posted by Thonoor Jayakumar View Post
                                Will my account be the same when the game restores? Have invested lot of time and Money to develop my character. Hope everything goes well. I have played this game long back and stopped playing at around 2016 but could not retrive my old account, And then i restarted playing this as new character think around may 2020 and invested lot time and money to develop my Character to 25.1 Million. Hope this time i get the same character when the game restores. - Jktouch - Server 899 ( Jay manor)
                                By any chance, are you the same Jktouch who once played on Miniclip/Gamefuse - Grasslands server?

Comment

Working...
                                X