Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yes Tempest. Same Jktouch. Could not restore my old account so created a new account.

Comment

• i could careless about lag more worried about payment info

Comment

• i could careless about lag more worried about payment info

Comment

• Finally! No more wartune!!! Great job r2! You just lost 1000 players :d:d:d

Comment

• Why you are allso surprised? even 7 road logo is a friggin pentagram...lol.wake up D

Comment

• Originally posted by R217157631 View Post

Does Wartune have Covid-19 and now has to self isolate for 2 weeks?. Lmao.... Only joking
              xDxDxDxDxD

Comment

• 2 weeks to fix game happy holidays all

Comment

• I create an account on 7Road.com and try to play all the games present on the site. All the games don't work. The 7Road site is a fraud.

Comment

• I create an account on 7Road.com and try to play all the games present on the site. All the games don't work. The 7Road site is a fraud.

Comment

• just woke up this morning and turned on the game but the maintenance is still going on. Can the GMs please give us a timeframe of when the game will be back up and running? thank you.

Comment

• ive read from what other platforms have posted on fb that it could be 2 weeks befor a fix but since r2 is not letting much information out not sure if its true

Comment

• day 3 now... fix it! Who runs your IT R2/Wartune?

Comment

• Originally posted by R292439049 View Post
                            Finally! No more wartune!!! Great job r2! You just lost 1000 players :d:d:d
                            R2 Was Lost Many Player Every Years..
                            And I Think Its Will More If Dev Wont Respond..

But We Should Support Team Coz Here We Were Fun..

Comment

• I'm guessing R2 ran out of $ can't pay for the servers and are being locked out. Other option is the are trying to in install a non Flash platform. but you don't don't shutdown for 4 days. you Beta for a day.

Comment

• **** them all

Comment

Working...
                                X