Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

game is down longer than a patch maintenance. must be really serious stuff devs are fixing.
    ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

like 2 years ago, we get one day with 6 hours off all servers, But this is R2 maybe get, more hours and the compensation will be an stupid items that my toon no needs really. Happens its just a game no my life, anyway we lost a lot part of life here.

Comment

like 2 years ago, we get one day with 6 hours off all servers, But this is R2 maybe get, more hours and the compensation will be an stupid items that my toon no needs really. Happens its just a game no my life, anyway we lost a lot part of life here.

Comment

more than 6 hours now

>> Due to a known bug,
          And they are to stupid to fix before?
          And they are still to stupid to fix it now?

Comment

problem appears to be wartunes related only as both 3rd age & dragon awaken are up and running
            Live long and prosper.

Comment

20 h r2 problem long game out r2 suk plai game 0 plares bag not login

Comment

get rid of wartune management & developers instead of flash, you get thousands of dollars every day and you can't even hire a team who knows how to manage a game.
                "good game at wrong hands"
                2 years to create a built-in flash at their client that doesn't work anyway, meanwhile, other companies published hundreds of games during this time, you guys the worst.

Comment

7++ hours and still down and still no end in sight. Are ALL wartune servers down or is there a non R2 server up where teams are willing all continuing events?

Comment

what's going on??
                    is that true ?

Comment

3 times in a week
                      is that true ?

Comment

Are we nearly there yet? An update on any progress would be nice. I could always carry on knitting... Storm Alex making it too soggy for a comfortable walk LOL

Comment

Originally posted by amorgan View Post
                          Are we nearly there yet? An update on any progress would be nice. I could always carry on knitting... Storm Alex making it too soggy for a comfortable walk LOL
                          better off carry on knitting as winter is comming lmao by time game is up you would of knitted scarf gloves hat for the entire r2 team hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by amorgan View Post
                            a fellow knitter! hia! ^.^v i was continuing my mandala crochetings when game went down and now i finished 6 -_-"
                            ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

Wow! Seriously?? Even the Minnow in a storm found ground in 3hrs! Any word on this matter would be great!
                              LAGTUNES

Comment

Wow! Seriously?? Even the Minnow in a storm found ground in 3hrs! Any word on this matter would be great!
                                LAGTUNES

Comment

Working...
                                X