Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I asked R2 if the email verification was genuine or was someone hacking the system 2 days ago. they did not answer the question just kept on asking for more information.

Comment

If it's a known bug why is it an issue?

Comment

Originally posted by mrcamo View Post

Funny bro, that's why they are offline half day xD

Its the weekend maybe only half the staff works then... Yeah that's it.
        IGN: Demeter
        s872 Beledge
        Guild: Psychward
        We all just a little bit psycho

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Proficient city appears to have pulled the plug,statement from 7 road

Dear Lords,

We are 7Road, the developer of Wartune , Wartune Reborn and DDTANK3 (the "Games"). We would like to express our gratitude to you, our customers, for your constant support of our products over the past eight years.

Since we first began developing the Games, we have worked with Proficient City/Game Hollywood to develop, maintain, distribute and publish the Games. However, we regret to inform you that our arrangement with Proficient City/Game Hollywood has been terminated. As a result, we will be self-publishing the Games and moving all our operations to our new 7Road game platform (the "7Road Platform").

Currently, we noticed that Proficient City/Game Hollywood has shut down the servers and ceased to provide the game services without any proper notification, in order to keep your gaming experience running smoothly and without interruption, we would like to invite you to transfer your character data to the 7Road Platform. All you have to do to complete the transfer is: 1) register a new account on the 7Road Platform, and 2) submit all your character information to our customer service.

Please understand that it may take some time to finish reviewing your character information and transferring all your data. We will do our best to complete the process as quickly as possible and we much appreciate your patience while we do so.

Finally, we assure you that we will continue to develop new versions of the Games. We really hope that you will continue gaming with us on the new 7Road Platform. Once again, we thank you for your continued support and understanding, and we will constantly strive to provide you with more exciting game content and better service.

that said i made a account on 7road and when checking servers there this appears.... Click image for larger version

Name:	7road.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	20.8 KB
ID:	2013099

seems they have all platforms put together and checking it out only the newest over every platform sofar is playable do not try to get into yr own platform and server there without having yr toon transfered (if that is indeed the case) cause it will let you start over ...basically seems to be the same thing that happened now almost 3 year ago when gamerocks stopped paying and pulled the plug what put us (the gamerock players) at the r2 platform
                Theonlyghost
                Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                Server : S122 US-East
                Guild : Fenix
                Class : Mage
                IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Forgot to mention that the old miniclient from proficient city when updating now will put you straight on the 7road mini client
                  Yes i know this is r2 not proficient city memorylane ......how ever this is al that can be found so till any of the moderators here will update we all have to assume that it indeed is what it says
                  Theonlyghost
                  Platform: Former Kabam/wonderhill/gamerocks now temporarily R2(we hope)
                  Server : S122 US-East
                  Guild : Fenix
                  Class : Mage
                  IGN : Theonlyghost

Comment

Wow well upgraded the new mini client and already it black screens so good job. Now I can't even transfer one of my toons because it can't find it even though I did the email verification. Rewards won't make up for what I lost yesterday as had not claimed my stuff and one toon did not get into Eudaemon Domain for tonight because of not being about to login.

Also another error you can't use the enter key to send a message in the new mini client so back to the drawing board I guess.
                    angeldust S526 We are part of the Collective, we shall comply, resistance is futile

Comment

Wow well upgraded the new mini client and already it black screens so good job. Now I can't even transfer one of my toons because it can't find it even though I did the email verification. Rewards won't make up for what I lost yesterday as had not claimed my stuff and one toon did not get into Eudaemon Domain for tonight because of not being able to login.

Also another error you can't use the enter key to send a message in the new mini client so back to the drawing board I guess.
                      angeldust S526 We are part of the Collective, we shall comply, resistance is futile

Comment

Originally posted by RudeNoob View Post
                        Sorry for the repetition. You can't tell if your response was accepted.
                        LOL Noob, we meet everyday in BG, you are nice guy, no worry, keep it up
                        is that true ?

Comment

If there is anyone listening from R2 IT SURE WOULD BE NICE IF YOU CONFIRMED OR DENIED THE ABOVE MESSAGE SUPPOSEDLY FROM 7ROADS VIA AN UNOFFICAL SOURCE!
                          MemoryLane ??? isaac.li ??? Any administrative account???

Comment

i think r2 is not coming back.. as the servers are up and running and you can create accounts on 7road platform... so i guess this is last maintenance ?

Comment

Even if they are dead I would expect some form of press release from their owners or lawyers etc,

Comment

and i manage to log in with my account on 7road platform.. this is off r2, you should tell your players whats going on!

Comment

Working...
                                X