This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R2138026617 View Post
    I'm guessing R2 ran out of $ can't pay for the servers and are being locked out. Other option is the are trying to in install a non Flash platform. but you don't don't shutdown for 4 days. you Beta for a day.
    Is that really what you think? You also think that other platform ran into the same issue at the same time? That's not how this works.

Seriously. This is not just a case of IT being lazy and not fixing servers. In case you missed it while scrolling by to let us hear your oh-so-valuable opinion, please read this thread https://forum.r2games.com/forum/brow...top-your-theft
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

Is that really what you think? You also think that other platform ran into the same issue at the same time? That's not how this works.

Seriously. This is not just a case of IT being lazy and not fixing servers. In case you missed it while scrolling by to let us hear your oh-so-valuable opinion, please read this thread https://forum.r2games.com/forum/brow...top-your-theft
      Thats Correct..
      But Players (Consumer) Are Most Serve Needed..
      So All They Think Almost Right..
      Bcause Its Said About Theft..

I Think Its Must Internal Discus To Solve Only Between 7Road And R2..
      And Server Will Open..

Players (Consumers) Are Dont Care The Problem On It..
      Players (Consumers) Just Wanna Play..

Its Just My Suggestion..
      Hope Its Clearly Solve..

Comment

• Ok. Based on info so far, it appears the entire drama was a dispute between 7Road (dev) and Game Hollywood/Pro City, who is the actual licensee for most English platforms. R2 is possibly collateral damage like all of its players are.

I would think the dispute is financial related, and hopefully it gets resolved sooner than later. Meanwhile, you don't want to be offline for long enough to make thousands of players forget to come back. It has been 8 years. Wartune has become our daily routine. It doesn't feel good to suddenly stop it. And our daily mailed rewards are expiring in the mail.

Comment

• hi all 3 days off the game and no info when start new 1 admin o other say my when start what time o forewer off ? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by magaura View Post
            hi all 3 days off the game and no info when start new 1 admin o other say my when start what time o forewer off ? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Before u start blaming someone , in this case admins , may u read forums ?? Just coming here writing your ( super - extra ) valuable opinion and dont even bother to read announcements or forums.

Comment

• Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

Imagine spending 10k$+ on this game to see it end because of reasons that remain to be clarified, all that says there is "they requested personal info without informing us". Being transparent is the green light so it's not really nice to see non transparancy on the same party that asks for it. I understand it's complicated but from the statements so far it looks like a hoax to cover other disagreements at least in my case. They are not very well made, yeah we get it we can't trust them, now care to tell us why too? You know, just sayin
              Last edited by bulgaras12; 10-05-2020, 02:53 AM.

Comment

• any update on wartune getting online anytime soon? it's getting more worrisome as the days pass by with no clues or advice on whats going on

Comment

• any update on wartune getting online anytime soon? it's getting more worrisome as the days pass by with no clues or advice on whats going on

Comment

• Originally posted by Stranger666 View Post

Before u start blaming someone , in this case admins , may u read forums ?? Just coming here writing your ( super - extra ) valuable opinion and dont even bother to read announcements or forums.
                    i not blaming 3 day and noting info when start the game and many people spend many money and i think all have right for info what the team give is poor i hav not give my mail and not grab the 5000 balens and i think litle info where better not this what momentan is i hav my question make when start server o off is. i not blamig you blaming youself !!!! i hav read forum and hav see facebook wartune group and official and noting no info only this poor infos i hav many time see is on the game o not and hav not info man think when you write. you think i hav not see all pages and i hav not read forum and facebook 2 and half day make this i see forum facebook and noting info when start the game o not!!!
                    Last edited by magaura; 10-05-2020, 03:41 AM.

Comment

• If it's a 1-2 weeks no game, we don't know how long they will resolve the issue and what will be the outcome of this. Worst comes worst and I'm afraid it could be the end of game. I guess its not getting rid of flash anymore but the end of game. Yet, I'm hoping that when they resolve the issues, wartune will continue...

Comment

• Originally posted by isaac.li View Post
                        my lords,

due to a known bug, wartune all servers are now experiencing login issue. We are working closely on a fix now. Compensation is also on the way of discussion. We apologize for any inconvenience that might have caused you.
                        If you have inquiries over the issue, please contact us at: https://www.r2games.com/support/
                        this is taking to long time to fix is now

Comment

• I already know someone who is one of the biggies and is quitting due to this!

Comment

• Originally posted by tyersp
                            At the end of the day if you look at it this way R2 and any other platform running wartune have no legal rights to the game 7 roads contract the game out to them but they have the legal rights to your toon data and it looks like the only ways it gets resolved is for 7roads and the distributes to sort there selves out and come to an agreement or i think wartune is going to end dead in the water just my observation not fact
                            At this moment players are kept in the dark. No one knows what had happened. It's just frustrating.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shui Yuansu View Post
                              just woke up this morning and turned on the game but the maintenance is still going on. Can the GMs please give us a timeframe of when the game will be back up and running? thank you.
                              The facebook says 2 weeks so you better prepare to wait a long time

Comment

• People cant post anything they find or they will get banned and posts removed so you will be kept in the dark thats what they like to do R2 have never revealed any info to help and and let player know ive played WT since day 1 and been moved to other platforms 3 times

Comment

Working...
                                X