Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• info info info what a 3 day and noting onyl 1 post and verification when start the game 1 day 2 o 10 year i am angry angry angry say my what is the game go on ? what time 1 year o 100 what is all people wait for litle info and noting say what is with 7 road and hollywood and and and i will info 3 day lyrch lair road revenge and and and hav fail i make 520 535 dev / day GIVE INFO GIVE INFO I will official info
    Last edited by R280734113; 10-05-2020, 07:48 AM.

Comment

• people, calm your bosoms. r2 people are likely still ironing out the info and/or still translating it to English so that it's in a language/context that all of us can understand. get a hobby, take a shower, cook your favorite food --_--
      Last edited by Carassimira; 10-05-2020, 07:54 AM.
      ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

• Originally posted by Carassimira View Post
        people, calm your bossoms. r2 people are likely still ironing out the info and/or still translating it to English so that it's in a language/context that all of us can understand. get a hobby, take a shower, cook your favorite food --_--

i eat not hav med drink with many kcal and can not get my other hobbys 10 month in hospit and now can not play i hav many time fail in hospit. 2 month on new and what is. i play hard in this 2 month and this 3 day no normal info what is 'the game end' o start new o what sry i am very angry the doc say my the truth the nurses say all my the truth i will the true story and info for my next step and for the future..i am not 15 year old child i can with the truth life !! and sorry for my english hav not learn hav in wartune chat learned what i know the game give my many friends and fun and i am so angry. 7 years in game and i think 7 years is many is only this 10 month hospit what i hav not play.

Comment

• Originally posted by R280734113 View Post

i eat not hav med drink with many kcal and can not get my other hobbys 10 month in hospit and now can not play i hav many time fail in hospit. 2 month on new and what is. i play hard in this 2 month and this 3 day no normal info what is 'the game end' o start new o what sry i am very angry the doc say my the truth the nurses say all my the truth i will the true story and info for my next step and for the future..i am not 15 year old child i can with the truth life !! and sorry for my english hav not learn hav in wartune chat learned what i know the game give my many friends and fun and i am so angry. 7 years in game and i think 7 years is many is only this 10 month hospit what i hav not play.
          you may not be a 15 year old child, but please do stop acting like one. i get that you're angry, but get it in your head that getting angry solves nothing. it doesn't speed up the process of fixing the problem.

Comment

• Please do not discuss other platforms. Thank you - Mem
            Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-05-2020, 11:13 AM.

Comment

This is an e-mail I have just received- comments please
              ????
              Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-05-2020, 11:16 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Finbar1950 View Post
                Please do not discuss other platforms. Thank you - Mem
                I got the same mail a few moments ago, the servers still down on R2 page, we need more info or is the game done for good here??? i send email to r2support and they said to disregard any mail not from them till they have more news. So ill keep waiting to see what happens

Server: Kabam, Wonderhill, Gamerocks (R2) S84 US East
                Guild: Revolution
                IGN: Cray
                Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-05-2020, 11:17 AM.

Comment

• Please do not discuss other platforms. Thank you - Mem.
                  Been playing wartune for over 6 years. Guess it's time to say good bye and switch to genshin impact.

Comment

• Originally posted by Finbar1950 View Post
                    Please do not discuss other platforms. Thank you - Mem
                    Got this email not long ago.

Server 13 - The Undead Swamp, Mavi

Comment

Comment

• Removed my post huh .... this is taking to long and we still did not get the right answer ... R2 has absolutely no respect for his players/members thats obvious.*

Comment

• We need an official announcement from R2 on his official site. This info about 2 weeks wait is not good.

Comment

• Posts are being removed, yes. Any mentions of a certain site are removed. Any misinformation about the situation is being removed. That is the instruction I have been given.

As mentioned many times, because of how many companies are involved right now, information will be slow. This will not have a quick resolution. Do not expect the game to be back up today.

The official notice is sticky in News and Events, and at the top of the News tab on the Wartune home page. If you are a victim, contact R2 at the email provided at the bottom of the Theft statement. R2 is working hard to get everything back on track, but it will take time. Your assistance is appreciated.

That is all the information there is right now.
                            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                            X