X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bring back my Wartune pleaseeeeee
    is that true ?

Comment

This is exactly the same thing they had attempted to do when Yahoo Games phased out Wartune. Back then, they offered some new player perks for us (Yahoo Games players) to restart anew on Kabam. That was a bad offer that I doubt any player had accepted at all. It ended well, because Yahoo Games accounts were transferred to Kabam before they closed the game out, and they had given sufficient time for both dev and players to make the transition. Though, that appeared to be a mutually agreed transition, with no apparent dispute on either end.

Now with GH and 7Road being on dispute over a matter similar to the issue between R2 and GameRocks a year ago (Sept. 2019), and GameRocks didn't seem to contest it while GH did immediately, we do not know the chance of reaching acceptable solvency. For players, a week is reaching the limit, two weeks is a little stretched but still acceptable to some. For corporations, anywhere from half a day to tens of years. For legal litigation, months and years are like the minimum. In the end though, no one could be a winner unless Wartune is back on the GH platforms in a timely manner. Asking players to go play another of your games is not acceptable. 7Road's new platform is slower and harder to reach and doesn't seem to work with some browsers (Opera, Puffin, etc.), and the transition is not effortless and not a preferred choice.

Comment

When server go online. I thing never. Give my back money

Comment

has anyone actually got the rewards for this yet? i havent..

Comment

all perfect something to distract you while they fix the problem but in reality the problem is worse they put people for years playing wartune a game that they may never use after they return and too much bureaucracy to receive practically nothing in DA,
            and incidentally they force us to enter a server which we will no longer have the rewards of the first 7 days of I believe that everything is wrong with their intention to entertain us
            Last edited by reppc2015; 10-08-2020, 07:25 AM.

Comment

Pretty sure you edited because you guys are running from the truth.
              Last edited by tunafan; 10-09-2020, 07:19 AM.

Comment

Please open server S38. it is getting to full on S37 and it lags like hell.

Comment

Seems that Gamerocks accounts are excluded. R2 players with R2 WT account received ambers, no player with R2 account with Gamerocks has received anything.

Comment

Once again, ex-kabam ex-gamerrocks players have been scammed by the system being that in r2 they do not have the real records of the recharges made by us in the aforementioned game providers, the restart was promised in DA 50 ambar for having recharged 9.99 in wartune gamerocks in that case it would be the most expert hacker in wartune being that tran only with 9.99 arrives at vip 9 + I feel happy hopefully one day they pay their errors

Comment

Tried logging in to say "Hi" to people i haven't seen in a while... I am so glad i quit this game before this **** happened.

Comment

I only hope you can stop the blame shifting, and actually operate as if you still have some hope of regaining some of your customer base.

aka actually say something more than "hey play this game instead",

There would have been a licensing agreement in place when developer outsourced to you, that would not allow changes to customer privacy policies and well changes of any kind barring updates etc, without consent, Unless license agreement has expired (my personal thought), Unless you have a legal team of 3 year olds that sort of thing would not have been missed.

If currently involved in Legal proceedings should also mention that, as mentioning a legal issue is fine, as long as do not go into details. You literally can say this "due to a legal issue we currently cannot support this game at the moment". The end. People will know you cannot give details, and know its not coming back anytime soon, giving a "uhh we think it will be two weeks" response is honestly the worst reply a company can give. No wonder people are getting upset.

Comment

I find the new game nothing but another money grab. I am not forking out good money for nothing. I just want my wartunes back

Comment

Originally posted by sexyredhead1966 View Post
                            I find the new game nothing but another money grab. I am not forking out good money for nothing. I just want my wartunes back
                            I know right...sooooooooo frustrating

Comment

Originally posted by xxGuTa72xx View Post
                              i was recharge 1k ambers on dragon awaken 24 hours ago still didnt got my ambers , also the rewards you sayig didnt got it , i will track my money back , shame ,this game
                              If you still need assistance, please provide us with your character name and server.
                              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

So it looks to me like GHW and the rest have given up on wartune and want you all to move to there games so damn sad after 9 years playing with them this happens and not a word said

Comment

Working...
                                X