Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Dragon Awaken Exclusive Event!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Dragon Awaken Exclusive Event!

Yaloran Warriors,

As we are attempting to restore Wartune, we now invite you to the land of Dragon Awaken for a new adventure. For that, we’ve prepared deluxe rewards and recharge rebate scheme for you to explore this different world of ours.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

Adventurous Rewards

Wartune players entering Dragon Awaken grant Epic Exploration Pack, which including:
    Diamond x2,000,
    Material Pack x100,
    Gold Sack (Big) x20, and
    B Class Mount Card x1.

By achieving certain requirements, player can also get a Legendary Exploration Pack, which including:
    Diamond x5,000,
    Material Pack x200
    Gold Sack (Big) x50,
    A Class Mount Card x1,
    Crusade Token x5, and
    Phoenix Wings x1

How to claim:
    1. Create a character on selected servers in Dragon Awaken under the same account, and click “Support” to submit a ticket. (Note: Please submit your ticket under this character.)
    2. Please include Dragon Awaken Adventurous Rewards in your description and your Wartune and/or Wartune Reborn server name(s) and character name(s).
    3. If you are not able to submit a ticket, please contact Chippy or Elie over Dragon Awaken Discord community: https://discord.gg/Y9z7Jxj
    Note:
    1. If you wish to use another account for your rewards, please also submit your Wartune/Wartune Reborn account email address and transaction records in your ticket.
    2. If you provide more than 1 Wartune/Wartune Reborn account, the reward will be based on the sum of all recharges of all accounts provided.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

Wartune Rebate Reward

25% of the total recharge on Wartune/Wartune Reborn, up to 500,000 Amber and Diamonds, will be deposited into Dragon Awaken.
    The reward will be split into 5 parts, by reaching certain level:
    Level Requirement Rebate Total Recharge (20K USD) (In Amber & Diamond)
    1 2.5% 50,000
    30 2.5% 50,000
    50 5% 100,000
    60 7.5% 150,000
    70 7.5% 150,000
    Total 25% 500,000
    Selected Servers: S37
    Launch Times: (PDT)
    S37: 1/Oct/2020 3 a.m.

How to claim:
    1. Create a character on selected servers in Dragon Awaken under the same account, and click “Support” to submit a ticket. (Note: Please submit your ticket under this character.)
    2. Please include Dragon Awaken Adventurous Rewards in your description and your Wartune and/or Wartune Reborn server name(s) and character name(s).
    3. If you are not able to submit a ticket, please contact Chippy or Elie over Dragon Awaken Discord community: https://discord.gg/Y9z7Jxj
    Note:
    1. If you wish to use another account for your rewards, please also submit your Wartune/Wartune Reborn account email address and transaction records in your ticket.
    2. If you provide more than 1 Wartune/Wartune Reborn account, the reward will be based on the sum of all recharges of all accounts provided.

R2 Games reserves the final explanation of this event.
    R2 community Discord:
    https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

whats the point posting events if cannot log in? ohhhh you want us all to play a different game? how about we just get the game we want to play back????

Comment

and if the game is not coming back, how about just letting people know? been several days now, and still not able to log in, I do believe refunds may well be in order if this continues for much longer. Granted i have not spent a whole lot, but if unable to play what i have paid for, I would prefer a refund and an acknowledgement that the game may not return. With that i will not return and appreciate the customer service.

Comment

no eu servers so no point

Comment

what a joke

Comment

Wont play this, as no EU servers, ain't running into a time zone that is many hours behind where i currently am.

Comment

sorry i hav play wartune and i will not other game play not dragon awaken not game of trones what think you i will other game i will wartune play and end the rewads in other game is egal for my
              say my and all players wartune come back o not this is my priority not other game !

Comment

This is so angering and frustrating.
                So p*ss poor.
                WARTUNE was IT. And your management messed up big time.

Shame on you for trying to sell us one of your cop-out look-a-likes.

STEUPES...Man...what a fraud squad.

I am so disappointed.

Comment

Wow, this is apples up, man. So is wartune coming back or not? Some honesty about what is going on would be great, but instead we get advertisement for a different game.
                  Last edited by *Minori*; 10-06-2020, 05:59 PM.

Comment

isaac.li, i think abuse by our patient, here is WARTUNE forum and u promote another game??? If we want can found alone another, we are waiting here only for news about the mess produced

Comment

isaac.li we dont need any game we want to now is wartune is coming back or not

Comment

I think they offer you till you wait wartune to get solved you to go play this game with some benefits because it seems it will take long time till all get sorted. This is like some kind of compensation for our waiting time. After wartune comes back we all can go back to our toons there. MemoryLane correct me if i am wrong pls.

Comment

listen i have nearly 8 years ,on this game , if i play dragon awaken i want that reward from my recharge on wartrune

Comment

sirspanksalot ,, im playing mythborne s 99 ,,...Budz
                            krzycanuk

Comment

dragon awaken on r2 has only west coast servers....very good game...to bad the only servers they plan on doing are west coast only
                              Live long and prosper.

Comment

Working...
                              X