Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We always got ripped off!..this is appropriate!!

Comment

Is this forum still reachable?
      Dragon awaken on very brief inspection looks like the Nth clone of pokemon. It is NOT Wartune!
      I have, over the course of 8 years invested many thousands of $ and many thousands of Hours in Wartune.
      It has been about a week now since the crash/hack/theft.
      It would be nice to get some kind of update or assurance that some progress toward a resolution is happening.
      I realize that legal issues may prevent that, but if possible I would appreciate some word here from MemoryLane2 who is the only voice I can really trust here.
      Thanks, ZardOZ of Valhalla / Mike Lukacs

Comment

We're heading into the first Monday morning following a long holiday. There will probably be many meetings to begin with, and news should be a little slow to start off with, but I'm hoping for something solid soon. Thank you for your patience, I know this isn't easy for anyone.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

dragon awaken is very crowded...wall to wall players everywhere on server 37...impossible to collect all 10 falling chests in Holy City
          Live long and prosper.

Comment

no rebate rewards for hitting level 50? sigh 1 day you guys will do an event properly

Comment

Offer for GAMEROCKS player a complete move to 7road since you are clearly not willing to offer Ambers based on the recharges done at Kabam/Wonderhil and Gamerocks. We are used in moving.

Comment

So they want us to play another game, and all the hours I invested in uploading my pj, the guild and all the things that made Wartune the game of every day, now they ask us to change and that's it. and our opinion as players ???? they don't matter ???

Comment

I want wartune back....

Comment

Hi , so how do we access this new event ? Have been unable to login to Wartune since 03/10 , if the game cannot be fixed can i get a refund for ALL that i have spent on the game over the last 7/8 years ?

Comment

Well, i just gotta say..*** You!!
                      Total bull ***!!..Never play your games!!..EVERE!!
                      Regards
                      GP

Comment

Well, i just gotta say..*** You!!
                        Total bull ***!!..Never play your games!!..EVERE!!
                        Regards
                        GP

Comment

I hope your happy!!..get the $ and run..loosers!

Comment

You let a lot of people down!!../Shame doesnt even cut it!!..ripped me of for VIP..AS MANY..

Comment

Total **!
                              I will lrt all to not play your games!!

Comment

Don't bother. Dragon Awakens is a horrible game.

Comment

Working...
                                X