Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm been in the game for 4 days now n still no rewards... Last thing support said when joined first day was wait 2-3 days... But then I was just curious when was asked for lvl in DA ( ofcoz I wrote the actual lvl the first day ) since I keep playing n lvled up so wrote to support again about lvl - got same answer wait 2-3 days... So basicly need wait a for 6 days? Whew I just dunno how u folks deal with this stuff...

Comment

this is totally wrong that only s37 got the Dragon Awaken Exclusive Event! and every other server did not get it. they using their "FREE" ambers to take over the consumption rankings. you made servers 1 to 36 extremely mad over this. s37 should be locked to their own events for a a couple months

Comment

sorry, I always try to stay calm and understanding on the forums , but
        I agree that this is totally wrong, Not our fault that Wartune/wartune reborn are no longer on, we put money into them as well as those going to server 37 yet we cannot get the rewards on S1 -S36? shame .. I have played WT from day one of s16 and then moved to s111 when it came out because of time zone. I play DA on s1 only, not right to force us all to go to one server.. R2 is not interested in keeping anyone on the host by the looks of things. the discord link takes you to the Proficient City/game Hollywood channel, so what does that tell you?
        No reason for this bull at all
        IGN karjen, on all games
        Last edited by karjen; 10-15-2020, 09:53 PM.

Comment

Any chance u start a new server at DA to start on? Just curious if shoud join in with my main. On S37 with an alt atm.

Comment

dont wanna play dragon awakening or eternal fury i playing game of thrones dont care if ur giving me a rebate for my old wartune account u should make deals with game of thrones cuz most of the players from wartune are their also lmao

Comment

Lots of players are still waiting on their free ambers and even more players are still waiting on the free ambers by reaching the next levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Thaleia38 View Post
                Lots of players are still waiting on their free ambers and even more players are still waiting on the free ambers by reaching the next levels.
                and a lot more players are waiting on news from R2 and are not playing those other games.

Comment

Well, we got 2 weeks now (since the servers down, on 10-03-2020) and no official info. Some people said that would be 2 weeks starting by 10-10-2020, what give 1 more week for work.

But, the lack of official info is making us very anxious and furious. The "other side" said their version of the situation. But R2 don't say nothing. It is making me belive on the "other side".

[R2Mod Removed my post here]

So, I don't know how much time I will wait for info. We need to know the real R2 version of the problem and if the game will be back soon or not. By the "other side" version, I think that we just can play there, and not here anymore.

R2, we need official news, and we need the truth.

Comment

Yes also on Dragon Awaken the management is down
                    I did recharged 2000+4000 Ambers and I did not received from 2 days
                    Order number: 202010161821295668_en
                    October 16th, 202006:21 PM
                    Order number: 202010161238459713_enOctober 16th, 202012:38 PM
                    I will contact PayPal on Monday to get my money back....!
                    Also this week I was recharged 3/4 times more and I had the same issue

I was coming on server 37 because they said will give a Wartune Rebate Reward, but till now I received only one part of 2.5% till LVL30 only and I'm already lvl60 and nothing yet.

R2 aspect you to recharge more. This R2 are very greedy, they wants me to sleep with my credit card under the pillow...))
                    R2 mess up a lot, I'm sending a tickets for nothing, they do not reply. They are a fraud squad for real
                    R2 have not easy access to customer support , only by mail and they reply to you in 3 dais ….lol
                    Guild :Ellite
                    DJ`MARIO lvl 80
                    Mage / BR: +630K
                    Sylph: x7 in total
                    Triton x1 - 3 Star Purple
                    Hercules x1 - 2 Star Purple
                    Apollo x2 - Orange Athena / 1 star Purple Apollo
                    Cerberus x1 - 1 Star Purple
                    Hades x1 - Orange
                    Pan x1 - 1 star Purple.......

Comment

untrusted...

Comment

I'm still waiting on my free ambers for getting to level 50 and 60.But I have a feeling that R2 has stopped providing ambers due the complaints from other players on S1-S36. And if it is too busy, well every company knows that in these kinds of circumstances you need to hire extra people to handle the extra workload.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                          We're heading into the first Monday morning following a long holiday. There will probably be many meetings to begin with, and news should be a little slow to start off with, but I'm hoping for something solid soon. Thank you for your patience, I know this isn't easy for anyone.
                          Hi MemoryLane! Your last response (above) sounded hopeful, but it has been another 9 days with no news from R2.
                          I have been fully supportive of R2 thus far because the problem seemed to have started with a rather nasty sneak attack by 7Road or some hackers pretending to be 7Road.
                          After more than 2 weeks it has become evident that the other side of this (7.wan) is indeed 7Road and not a random hacker.
                          R2 et al still hold all of the player information, but 7Road holds the Game.
                          7road has communicated with us extensively and set up new servers, Inviting us to sign on with them and give them the player information that they do not have to reestablish the game.
                          From R2, we have heard Nothing except "don't give them any information".
                          I have resisted 7Road's entreaties thus far but unless I hear some positive timely news from R2 (you) in the next couple of days I will attempt to reestablish my toons on the 7Road servers as that seems to be the only option.
                          This dispute between you has gone on long enough that the Wartune community has been badly, perhaps irremediably damaged!
                          Even if it is resolved immediately and amicably both R2 et al and 7Road will sustain tremendous economic damage.
                          Surely this continuing damage should be reason enough for the 2 parties to try very hard to get back together.
                          7Road is one of the biggest companies in China, but more than 1/4 of their total income comes from Wartune.
                          I expect that R2 has even more at risk. Without Wartune R2Games will be just another one of hundreds of little gaming companies!
                          PLEASE respond here with some news, hopefully good news but any news will be better than none.

Thanks, ZardOZ of Valhalla / Mike Lukacs

Comment

News......https://www.************/announcement...yOIc_4EisDVAhE

Comment

what a ****** joke.....you lost the game and cant get it back....refund the players some money they spent and move on...

Comment

Thank You GH/R2 We are finally seeing some actions from you!
                                See: https://wartune.r2games.com/
                                and: https://www.facebook.com/notes/wartu...4421539614948/

ZardOZ of Valhalla / Mike Lukacs

Comment

Working...
                                X