X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune Veteran Rebate

Yaloran Warriors,

Maybe you are still waiting for Wartune to restore, but we will never make you sit idle. We heard that you like how similar between Wartune and Eternal Fury, here we have prepared rewards and recharge rebate for Wartune veterans to explore the world of alike.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

Adventurous Rewards

Wartune players entering Eternal Fury grant Epic Exploration Pack, which including:
    Diamond x2,000,
    Improved Summoning Scroll x10, and
    Demon Wing x1.

By achieving certain requirements, player can also get a Legendary Exploration Pack, which including:
    Diamond x5,000,
    Gold x50,000,
    Improved Summoning Scroll x10,
    Demon Wing x1,
    Business Dress x1, and
    Business Weapon x1.

How to claim:
    1. Create a character on selected servers in Eternal Fury under the SAME ACCOUNT as the Wartune username or login method, and click “Support” to submit a ticket. (Note: Please submit your ticket under the newly created character.)
    2. Please include Eternal Fury Adventurous Rewards in your description and your Wartune and/or Wartune Reborn server name(s) and character name(s).
    3. If you are not able to submit a ticket, please contact Chippy or Elie over Dragon Awaken Discord community: https://discord.gg/Y9z7Jxj
    Note:
    1. If you wish to use another account for your rewards, please also include your Wartune/Wartune Reborn account details and transaction records in your ticket.
    2. If you provide more than 1 Wartune/Wartune Reborn account, the reward will be based on the sum of all recharges of all accounts provided.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

Wartune Veteran Rebate

25% of the total recharge on Wartune/Wartune Reborn, up to 500,000 Diamonds, will be sent to your new Eternal Fury account.
    The reward will be split into 5 parts. Using recharge sum of 20,000 USD (Maximum rebate available) as an example:

Level Requirement
    Level Requirement Rebate Rebate Balen
    1 10% 50,000
    30 10% 50,000
    50 20% 100,000
    60 20% 150,000
    70 30% 150,000
    Total 500,000
    Selected Servers: S15
    Launch Times: (PDT)
    S15: 14/Oct/2020 00:00

How to claim:
    1. Create a character on selected servers in Eternal Fury under the SAME ACCOUNT as the Wartune username or login method, and click “Support” to submit a ticket. (Note: Please submit your ticket under the newly created character.)
    2. Please include Eternal Fury Adventurous Rewards in your description and your Wartune and/or Wartune Reborn server name(s) and character name(s).
    3. Submit a ticket to claim your rewards, any preceded unclaimed rewards will also be sent.
    4. If you are not able to submit a ticket, please contact Chippy or Elie over Dragon Awaken Discord community: https://discord.gg/Y9z7Jxj
    Note:
    1. If you wish to use another account for your rewards, please also include your Wartune/Wartune Reborn account details and transaction records in your ticket.
    2. If you provide more than 1 Wartune/Wartune Reborn account, the reward will be based on the sum of all recharges of all accounts provided.

R2 Games reserves the final explanation of this event.
    Last edited by Jj2j2j2; 10-15-2020, 08:11 PM.

Yes, I am still waiting for Wartune to be available again. Am I just kidding myself that it is coming back or is there a glimmer of hope? If Wartune veterans play this new game as proposed above, will they still be able to rejoin Wartune (if it comes back) in the same condition they were when it was taken away? (balens, honor, bound balens, VIP, S/C, etc.) Thanks..

Comment

what think R2 give more time day coming and going and you hav noting say in so many time i can one home make 140 m/2 finishthis time and garden same many people say what is with wartune start o not you stole people time this is truth and when 1 pepz have from other site info fast come cenzur i play not this many trash game i played wartune and will wartune play again. day for day give new games and you say noting this is unmoral and the cenzorship same

Comment

Eternal Fury, yet another game that should have been scrapped before it was rolled out.

Comment

What is the Date that Wartune will be back pls?

Comment

we want wartune back lmao

Comment

Do you have estimated date Wartune is back .. I have put in a lot of time on the character I have in Wartune and I am not interested in starting all over in a new game .. IF you have a date can you pls post it .. Thanks

Comment

On October 10 someone said it will be back in two weeks, so that would mean Oct 24 but I sure do hope it's a lot sooner than that.

Comment

Originally posted by RudeNoob View Post
                  On October 10 someone said it will be back in two weeks, so that would mean Oct 24 but I sure do hope it's a lot sooner than that.
                  hi RudeNoob i think not too many advertising for other games and in browser no server list only in mini client in browser give games in the list place i wait litle going on wartune o not and leave R2 pages i will only wartune play

Comment

ready for wartune to be back so we can get back to playing again on the game we have been playing for years

Comment

Jaeger...Why ?? should we, as Wartune vets, switch to Eternal Fury for rewards and rebates or Dragon Awaken etc. Lose all that we have fought for and aquired, spent on Watune??? Restore Wartune to stop the anger brewing in most active Wartune players. Talk about freedom to play a game you desire too. Our freedom is being stopped. Need a lawyer to sue R2 and 7Roads, is that what this all comes too. Have Wartune restored before it comes to that....!!!! This lockout is becoming so childish from both 7Roads and R2.

Comment

If things are resolved for Wartune, taking the rebate and playing on another game for a bit won't impact anything.
                        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

"IF" things are resolved .. is there a chance Wartune isn't coming back? Is that what you are saying MemoryLane?

Comment

Originally posted by RudeNoob View Post
                            hi RudeNoob, so no BG since those weeks

Comment

LOL CK. I hope to be doing BG again very soon and I hope you and yours are all ok.

Comment

Working...
                              X