Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Wartune Veteran Rebate

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R288803073
    replied
    Rwolf you here?saphiraden guild member message me..miss u guys

Leave a comment:

• wasteman_1
    replied
    No I haven't heard anything from Steve or Checking. Wish we know what's going on with wartune.

Leave a comment:

• Sa4355
    replied
    I am Fusion too .. anything heard from Stevezelda or Checking? and HIIIII good to see someone from our group

Leave a comment:

• wasteman_1
    replied
    I'm Fusion...still in limbo still waiting for wartune to come back

Leave a comment:

• Sa4355
    replied
    Anyone heard if Wartune is going to start issuing refunds .. for balens bought and the monthly VIP thing?

Leave a comment:

• Sa4355
    replied
    Any Fusion folks out there .. hi an where are u

Leave a comment:

• Nanastretch2006
    replied
    I agree with you Baroner I want nothing to do with 7 roads. I did not get an email for it but still would not do it

Leave a comment:

• baroner
    replied
    hi all baroner from S473 i,ve been emailing R2 {support@r2games.com.hk ** get the usual blurb thank you for your understanding and support be patient but no real answers to when wartune will be back, you would think if they really did care we would have some sort of flow of information how is the fight going to restore our game ,7 road sent email saying i could get on there but they were the ones who hijacked our game so not going to go anywhere near them.

Leave a comment:

• useasthero
    replied
    at NY court if you dont fix this be sure of that

Leave a comment:

• useasthero
    replied
    or i will suit suit you! so that you know!

Leave a comment:

• useasthero
    replied
    s619 Partizanka, thank you very much top tier knight , and i want my toon back!

Leave a comment:

• useasthero
    replied
    PVE Wartune is best no game can match it

Leave a comment:

• useasthero
    replied
    I miss my fufu and few more server players, here i serve i wont bully brani nor any other top anymore in top rankings just get the game up again, desolating atm at stupid LOA!

Leave a comment:

• sarkosi
    replied
    Can someone tell us when can we expect to get our game back ?

Leave a comment:

• LostSoul72
    replied
    Originally posted by Nanastretch2006 View Post
    Hi all hope this gets to you all we need to stick together. I won't play any other R2 game if this happened once it could happen again. R2 and 7Roads get your heads out of your butts and get us back playing. I have a lot of money in this game and I want the game back. Most of you know me as Wazzup and you know I spend a lot of money stop the fighting and lets gets playing
    All your balens/bb are available to use right now! .... TRUTH/CONFIRMED

Leave a comment:

Working...
X