Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Wartune Veteran Rebate

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passion65
    replied
    Jaeger...Why ?? should we, as Wartune vets, switch to Eternal Fury for rewards and rebates or Dragon Awaken etc. Lose all that we have fought for and aquired, spent on Watune??? Restore Wartune to stop the anger brewing in most active Wartune players. Talk about freedom to play a game you desire too. Our freedom is being stopped. Need a lawyer to sue R2 and 7Roads, is that what this all comes too. Have Wartune restored before it comes to that....!!!! This lockout is becoming so childish from both 7Roads and R2.

Leave a comment:

• thor31
    replied
    ready for wartune to be back so we can get back to playing again on the game we have been playing for years

Leave a comment:

• magaura
    replied
    Originally posted by RudeNoob View Post
    On October 10 someone said it will be back in two weeks, so that would mean Oct 24 but I sure do hope it's a lot sooner than that.
    hi RudeNoob i think not too many advertising for other games and in browser no server list only in mini client in browser give games in the list place i wait litle going on wartune o not and leave R2 pages i will only wartune play

Leave a comment:

• RudeNoob
    replied
    On October 10 someone said it will be back in two weeks, so that would mean Oct 24 but I sure do hope it's a lot sooner than that.

Leave a comment:

• Sa4355
    replied
    Do you have estimated date Wartune is back .. I have put in a lot of time on the character I have in Wartune and I am not interested in starting all over in a new game .. IF you have a date can you pls post it .. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• R257226393
    replied
    we want wartune back lmao

Leave a comment:

• Sa4355
    replied
    What is the Date that Wartune will be back pls?

Leave a comment:

• R27604811
    replied
    Eternal Fury, yet another game that should have been scrapped before it was rolled out.

Leave a comment:

• magaura
    replied
    what think R2 give more time day coming and going and you hav noting say in so many time i can one home make 140 m/2 finishthis time and garden same many people say what is with wartune start o not you stole people time this is truth and when 1 pepz have from other site info fast come cenzur i play not this many trash game i played wartune and will wartune play again. day for day give new games and you say noting this is unmoral and the cenzorship same

Leave a comment:

• RudeNoob
    replied
    Yes, I am still waiting for Wartune to be available again. Am I just kidding myself that it is coming back or is there a glimmer of hope? If Wartune veterans play this new game as proposed above, will they still be able to rejoin Wartune (if it comes back) in the same condition they were when it was taken away? (balens, honor, bound balens, VIP, S/C, etc.) Thanks..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X