This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    If things are resolved for Wartune, taking the rebate and playing on another game for a bit won't impact anything.

me yes if i start playing another game it won't be here because what R2 gives now options I don't like any of them sry wartune o noting

Comment

Originally posted by RudeNoob View Post
      LOL CK. I hope to be doing BG again very soon and I hope you and yours are all ok.
      Bring back my Wartune !!!!!!!
      is that true ?

Comment

You should do better at keeping all your old players informed and you rewards for changing are a joke for some of us that cashed big..

Comment

Originally posted by R27847983 View Post

Bring back my Wartune !!!!!!!
          YES, BRING IT BACK TO ME

Comment

dont bother playing new games THEY ARE NOT GIVING COMPENSATION REBATES BACK 6 DAYS THEY HAVE IGNORED MY TICKETS.....
            hit level 30 didnt get compensation hit level 50 didnt get compensation as said 6 days ALL OF MY TICKETS UNANSWERED..
            ticket after ticket totally ignored now inm hitting level 60 and still wont get compensation they agreed to

Comment

oh "IF" now, I thought it was set to be back in 2 weeks? either get another license agreement or tell people you will no longer support. Pretty damn simple.

Taking this long to resolve the issue it is clear you have lost rights. As such refunds on recent purchases should be offered. How this happened is still beyond me.

Offering a "bonus" to people to play a different game is not an answer, it is at most a distraction to try to get people to move to a different game.

how about some actual honesty????

This is quite likely to result in a class action if not resolved. As knowingly and willingly took money from people under the guise of being able to continue to use program.

Comment

pretty doubtful it will be back on this platform I think. If it does come back here, while you may get your role back as it was, the game time moves on.

Comment

I want Wartune ok please :-(

Comment

We just want wartune back . Ty

Comment

Lets say this .... Friends the tv show (run by NBC) .... went to Netflix (by license) for about 5 years. That agreement expired. Friends now only airs on HBO. Netflix didn't sue NBC and/or HBO Max. Once the agreement expired NBC chose not to renew it with Netflix and to put it on their own stream .....

Figure it out for WARTUNE .... the only difference is HBO and Netflix were upfront with their customers... but then again .... when has r2 been up front with it's palyers?

Comment

Hi all hope this gets to you all we need to stick together. I won't play any other R2 game if this happened once it could happen again. R2 and 7Roads get your heads out of your butts and get us back playing. I have a lot of money in this game and I want the game back. Most of you know me as Wazzup and you know I spend a lot of money stop the fighting and lets gets playing

Comment

Originally posted by Nanastretch2006 View Post
                          Hi all hope this gets to you all we need to stick together. I won't play any other R2 game if this happened once it could happen again. R2 and 7Roads get your heads out of your butts and get us back playing. I have a lot of money in this game and I want the game back. Most of you know me as Wazzup and you know I spend a lot of money stop the fighting and lets gets playing
                          All your balens/bb are available to use right now! .... TRUTH/CONFIRMED

Comment

Can someone tell us when can we expect to get our game back ?

Comment

I miss my fufu and few more server players, here i serve i wont bully brani nor any other top anymore in top rankings just get the game up again, desolating atm at stupid LOA!

Comment

PVE Wartune is best no game can match it

Comment

Working...
                                X