Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune Veteran Rebate

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

s619 Partizanka, thank you very much top tier knight , and i want my toon back!

Comment

or i will suit suit you! so that you know!

Comment

at NY court if you dont fix this be sure of that

Comment

hi all baroner from S473 i,ve been emailing R2 {support@r2games.com.hk ** get the usual blurb thank you for your understanding and support be patient but no real answers to when wartune will be back, you would think if they really did care we would have some sort of flow of information how is the fight going to restore our game ,7 road sent email saying i could get on there but they were the ones who hijacked our game so not going to go anywhere near them.

Comment

I agree with you Baroner I want nothing to do with 7 roads. I did not get an email for it but still would not do it

Comment

Any Fusion folks out there .. hi an where are u

Comment

Anyone heard if Wartune is going to start issuing refunds .. for balens bought and the monthly VIP thing?

Comment

I'm Fusion...still in limbo still waiting for wartune to come back

Comment

I am Fusion too .. anything heard from Stevezelda or Checking? and HIIIII good to see someone from our group

Comment

No I haven't heard anything from Steve or Checking. Wish we know what's going on with wartune.

Comment

Rwolf you here?saphiraden guild member message me..miss u guys

Comment

hi all baroner again been thinking r2 needs to be reminded that with out plays and people using thier games they would have no games , so to that end perhaps an email campaign to support our feelings about game being down might help remind them that we are still here waiting for some responce from them other then try another game or be patient ,i would like some real information what is going on ?

Comment

seems that r2 wants players to go ** themselves without actually telling them to do so
                            ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

y'all gotta chill ofc they gonna bring wartune back its the most popular game they have and it would be a dumb move to not revive their gold mine and for sure they gonna prepare a decent event/compensation for the time the servers were off.

Comment

News......https://www.************/announcement...yOIc_4EisDVAhE

Comment

Working...
                                X