Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That Link didn't work for me .. My thoughts are if they valued their customers they would at least send us an email to let us know they are still working aggressively on problem .. or if they are scrapping the site and will be issuing refunds.

Comment

Originally posted by Sa4355 View Post
      That Link didn't work for me .. My thoughts are if they valued their customers they would at least send us an email to let us know they are still working aggressively on problem .. or if they are scrapping the site and will be issuing refunds.
      I wish they pay us, players, refunds, but let me assure you, they won't unless you go to court and sue them. things don't work nice anymore, only court fixes things now! I would love if they refund me the loses I had on my account, of at least VAT that R2 has been applying on us all the time

Comment

been on face book there is a post thier wartune has restraining order against 7 road ,so what ever you do don,t transfer to 7 road, goes into court on 28th this month

Comment

Originally posted by baroner View Post
          been on face book there is a post thier wartune has restraining order against 7 road ,so what ever you do don,t transfer to 7 road, goes into court on 28th this month
          The restraining order is against 7Road, not the users. Users can choose to do whatever they want to.

Legal struggles take forever to resolve, but it's none of our business as users.

Comment

this is a trick to con us out of more money i spent money on dragon awakens and i have not recieved the rewards as stated i have been over level 60 12 days and they refuse to pay out rewards stating they have paid me they also ignore ticket after ticket i am now contacting my bank as im insured online purchases i would advise others who have it to claim money back off r2.

WE PAID R2 MONEY NOT HOLLYWOOD OR 7ROAD. R2 TREATS ITS CUSTOMORS LIKE **** I WAS WARNED BY USA SEWRVERS R2 WAS CHINESE CROOKS SO WAS MY FAULT IN NOT LISTENING TO THE AMERICANS. DO NOT PLAY R2 GAMES THEY ARE CHINESE CROOKS I WAS TOLD AND THEY WAS CORRECT.

WHERE IS OFFICIAL STATEMENT STATING WHY R2 HAS BLOCKED WARTUNE. WHERE ARE THE APOLOGIES (NONE)
            R2 IS ONLY INTERESTED IN GETTING MORE MONEY OFF US... THEIR SOLUTION PLAY DRAGON AWAKENS AND KEEP PAYING US MONEY AS ALL R2 IS INTERESTED IN IS LOST REVENUES.

Comment

do noy play any of r2 games it is a whole con to get us to spend money on new games as they loosing revenues on wartune after 14 days I HAVE STILL NOT BEEN PAID..
              r2 treat their custumors like ****. and they a=getting away with it. they have no interest in their custumors im hoping when it has finished r2 looses at least 80-90% of their custumors..
              14 days of tickets no rewards.

Comment

Originally posted by danjayollie View Post
                do noy play any of r2 games it is a whole con to get us to spend money on new games as they loosing revenues on wartune after 14 days I HAVE STILL NOT BEEN PAID..
                r2 treat their custumors like ****. and they a=getting away with it. they have no interest in their custumors im hoping when it has finished r2 looses at least 80-90% of their custumors..
                14 days of tickets no rewards.
                There's a discord link you can join where you can ask Chippy or Elie for help directly. You can also tell me who you are, and I can chase down your ticket.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

There's a discord link you can join where you can ask Chippy or Elie for help directly. You can also tell me who you are, and I can chase down your ticket.
                  and they ignore your pms..at least mine they do,sent 3x to chippy never once has he/her replied

Comment

Originally posted by Numbnuts View Post

and they ignore your pms..at least mine they do,sent 3x to chippy never once has he/her replied
                    Let me know Monday if you're still waiting for a response. They are only available during normal office hours.
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

Let me know Monday if you're still waiting for a response. They are only available during normal office hours.
                      finally got a reply..he told me to put a ticket in to customer support? lol
                      cba anymore,havent played wow for about 9+years now,lot of content there to get thru
                      cya all

Comment

Working...
                      X