Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Updates on the Current Wartune Issue

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wtfarmers
    replied
    Now it is the 27th day since Game Hollywood shut down Wartune on Oct 3rd 2020.
    It is also the 6th day since 7Road shut down their Wartune on Oct 24th 2020.
    People's VIP+SC, items in Makeshift inventory, items in temporary guild vault, and items in the mail are all expiring.
    Even if either publisher brings back the game in the future, and everyone still cares and still returns to game at that time, I still don't see any solvency unless they change the in-game date back to Oct 3rd 2020 (for GH) or Oct 24th 2020 (for 7Road) and let the game transition itself in a month or so.

Leave a comment:

• wtfarmers
    replied
    Originally posted by R21535280 View Post

Dealing with courts and lawyers ! They're paid by the hour, so no rush for them.
    Lawsuits seem to never end in days. Sadly, that was the route they had chosen.

Leave a comment:

• R226899074
    replied
    Originally posted by SERGIOPORTO View Post
    Link do not open.

I want to know about the news on the court.
    You'll need a VPN with USA servers.. iTop vpn is one of many free ones to use.
    Last edited by R226899074; 10-28-2020, 07:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• R226899074
    replied
    Originally posted by Fantazim View Post

SAY WHAT? That information can be found here
    (2) If part of the above due amount is caused by the failure of your subordinate agent, Reality Squared Game Co., Limited, to pay the revenue share to you, we hereby allow the payment 0f USD552,648.20 ("Amount Owed by the Agent") Within 40 days from the receipt of this letter (for clarity, such permission shall not be regarded as common practice and apply only for one time). https://courtsportal.dallascounty.or...NMZyt2J2Q2?p=0
    It's speculation, which is why they used the word "if". Based on the deception thus far, it leads me to wonder "if" so.
    The amount "if" owed, is believed to be 552,648.20 (USD), not 8 million.
    Last edited by R226899074; 10-28-2020, 07:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Fantazim
    replied
    Originally posted by mhairiandphil2 View Post

That is actually incorrect. The document states it is Proficient City who owes 8 million dollars, not R2.
    SAY WHAT? That information can be found here
    (2) If part of the above due amount is caused by the failure of your subordinate agent, Reality Squared Game Co., Limited, to pay the revenue share to you, we hereby allow the payment 0f USD552,648.20 ("Amount Owed by the Agent") Within 40 days from the receipt of this letter (for clarity, such permission shall not be regarded as common practice and apply only for one time). https://courtsportal.dallascounty.or...NMZyt2J2Q2?p=0

Leave a comment:

• SERGIOPORTO
    replied
    Link do not open.

I want to know about the news on the court.

Leave a comment:

• PablokiuS
    replied

Good evening, I was playing on the European servers at 129 deemill, I would like to know what is the status of this whole matter and if the game is really finished or is it only temporary, regards.

Leave a comment:

• ellislsd
    replied
    Originally posted by R226899074 View Post

It's invalid until the judge signs it.. There's more docs that posted today, here's an important one;
    https://courtsportal.dallascounty.or...NMZyt2J2Q2?p=0
    Guess we are saying bye bye

Leave a comment:

• looneywartune
    replied
    If you cant open dallas court links use a usa vpn

Leave a comment:

• dave
    replied
    I agree the order is invalid until the judge signs it, however they usually do not draw up a order until the judge has ruled on the matter at hand.

Leave a comment:

• R226899074
    replied
    Originally posted by dave View Post
    More new filings in the court docket. It appears the court dismissed the temp restraining order and will allow 7road to continue operation of the servers.
    It's invalid until the judge signs it.. There's more docs that posted today, here's an important one;
    https://courtsportal.dallascounty.or...NMZyt2J2Q2?p=0

Leave a comment:

• ellislsd
    replied
    is anyone from r2/f5 gonna issue any kind of response or update as to what is going on - all we seem to get is what GHW and Pro City are doing

Leave a comment:

• R21535280
    replied
    Originally posted by cameron.kirtley View Post
    So any updates on current wartune issue MemoryLane ?
    Dealing with courts and lawyers ! They're paid by the hour, so no rush for them.

Leave a comment:

• cameron.kirtley
    replied
    So any updates on current wartune issue MemoryLane ?

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    We are going to walk a really fine line here. Please keep in mind the rules of the forum do limit what can specifically be said here.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X