X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dave
    replied
    More new filings in the court docket. It appears the court dismissed the temp restraining order and will allow 7road to continue operation of the servers.

Leave a comment:

• R226899074
    replied
    Originally posted by Fantazim View Post
    "R2Games will keep the players updated on the latest news regarding the issue and spare no effort to fight for their legal rights."... Really?

I'm glad GH/PCL filed the civil suit, which allows us to finally see more! I mentioned from the start, the claims made would depend on the contract between them. Granted, this isn't over yet, but may soon be
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-28-2020, 10:35 AM. Reason: nope

Leave a comment:

• mhairiandphil2
    replied
    Originally posted by Fantazim View Post
    That is actually incorrect. The document states it is Proficient City who owes 8 million dollars, not R2.

Leave a comment:

• Fantazim
    replied
    Originally posted by RudeNoob View Post

Where does one find this new information?
    R2Games owes 8 million https://courtsportal.dallascounty.or...xAAF0_lIA2?p=0

Leave a comment:

• LostSoul72
    replied
    It amuses me that people still think the game is going to come back

Leave a comment:

• cameron.kirtley
    replied
    No such wartune issue at all, planned months ago due to flash ending,,come and play Football rivals and have fun.

Leave a comment:

• RudeNoob
    replied
    Thank you for the information. I'm not a lawyer so I probably read the legal document incorrectly but it seems only servers in the U.S. are protected. I'm on a European server and I did not see those mentioned in the documentation.

Leave a comment:

• lovestypos
    replied
    Originally posted by RudeNoob View Post

You will find that information on page 1 of this thread. You will have to type in manually because the link is censored. Where it says "dot com" just put in .com

Leave a comment:

• RudeNoob
    replied
    Originally posted by dave View Post
    New filings in the court docket.

Leave a comment:

• dave
    replied
    New filings in the court docket.

Leave a comment:

• R24193647
    replied
    End Of Wartune..
    lol

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by looneywartune View Post
    So why as a uk resident who left the eu why was i paying vat ?
    The UK will leave the EU VAT regime, Customs Union and Single Market after 31 Dec 2020. Until such time, VAT is still collected from UK residents.

Leave a comment:

• looneywartune
    replied
    So why as a uk resident who left the eu why was i paying vat ?

Leave a comment:

• useasthero
    replied
    Same here, I wont suit r2games company in NY court for now , cause am confused betwen them and game hollywood, you beter fix it, you own me 6 years.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by R280734113 View Post

I don't care about the tax but whether the wartune starts again or not, please tell me don't rob me of my time I'm waiting I'm waiting but nothing worthwhile says no one I'm very angry
    That's the million dollar question right now, and I wish I had the answer. Unfortunately, it will be a while before we get a definitive answer about the status of the game, as the matter has been taken to court. You can follow along with the case filings at the link in the first post.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X