X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by G3ORG1AN View Post
    As far as i read , it is an problem with servers?
    The TL;DR version from the sticky threads is the devs did a hostile takeover due to a dispute about money. I don't expect this game to come back as the devs have chosen to self publish. A google search can direct you further on that. If you'd like to play a different game here, you can reach out to support and see what sort of compensation they can offer you. There was a promotion for Wartune players on Dragon Awaken S37, so a bunch of people did go there, if that's a game that interests you.

Leave a comment:

• G3ORG1AN
    replied
    As far as i read , it is an problem with servers?

Leave a comment:

• G3ORG1AN
    replied
    Well, i decided to come back to wartune after a while i was away from country and notice the game is down, any chance or news about it to come back? i wont play other game's, wartune for life

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by EricIsKing View Post
    I used PayPal so if you guys can't issue a refund, my only option is to raise a dispute in their Resoluion Centre.
    That is correct.

Leave a comment:

• EricIsKing
    replied
    I used PayPal so if you guys can't issue a refund, my only option is to raise a dispute in their Resoluion Centre.

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by EricIsKing View Post
    How do I submit a ticket for a refund on my last VIP payment when Wartune doesn't appear on dropdown menu under 'Choose a Game' ?
    You would need to speak to customer service for the payment method you used to request a refund.

Leave a comment:

• EricIsKing
    replied
    How do I submit a ticket for a refund on my last VIP payment when Wartune doesn't appear on dropdown menu under 'Choose a Game' ?

Leave a comment:

• stacyjackson15
    replied
    Originally posted by stacyjackson15 View Post
    Even if the game does come back, Will all our inventory still be there or get deleted since we haven't been able renew the pages 4 and 5 and same for guild vault, will we still have all our stuff ?
    Well i'm guessing that question can't be answered since no one responded to it and if we don't have all our stuff then there is no sense in playing then anyways. Oh well good bye to wartunes, i enjoyed playing the game very much.

Leave a comment:

• stacyjackson15
    replied
    Even if the game does come back, Will all our inventory still be there or get deleted since we haven't been able renew the pages 4 and 5 and same for guild vault, will we still have all our stuff ?

Leave a comment:

• stacyjackson15
    replied

Leave a comment:

• R27847983
    replied
    I miss you so much

Leave a comment:

• R22289894
    replied
    none of R2 trying to get hold on some more info? game down 3 months.. some players quit some transferred toons to play

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by R22289894 View Post
    looks like they dun care about closed wartune or the players
    R2 can only share what ProCity/GHW sends them, and they haven't sent anything. R2 is as much in the dark as the rest of us.

Leave a comment:

• R22289894
    replied
    looks like they dun care about closed wartune or the players

Leave a comment:

• R22289894
    replied
    forum lagged

Leave a comment:

Working...
X