X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Updates on the Current Wartune Issue

Hello, players of the Wartune series,

Ever since the normal operation of the games was illegally interrupted by 7Road, R2Games has been in communication with the general publisher Game Hollywood, hoping to solve the issue as soon as possible. We noticed that Game Hollywood has filed a lawsuit against 7Road in a local court in Texas, USA, and a Temporary Restraining Order has been granted. For more details, please visit: https://www.wartune dot com/announcement.html

R2Games will keep the players updated on the latest news regarding the issue and spare no effort to fight for their legal rights.

Again, please rest assured that R2Games has kept all the server data intact. At the same time, please do be aware that what 7Road has done is utterly a theft, collecting the data without communication. As its behavior is illegal, you will definitely not be able to retrieve your data in any legal methods once lost. Thus, R2Games suggests the player not to play any games or even recharge on 7Road. Please also call on friends around to boycott 7Road for everyone's sake.

Finally, for the players who have already transferred to 7Road, please contact R2Games with the related information. Your assist will be of great help in fighting against the injustice.
    Please be assured that R2Games will take legal action to protect the player's interests. For any questions, please contact us at https://www.r2games.com/support/
    R2 community Discord:
    https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

makes no diffrent as 7 road can still pull plug on game they dont realy have to do new patches change rewards events or even do fixes so basically game will die if u win court case as ur only getting the player base data back they ave the rights to pull game from R2 and GHW

Comment

Originally posted by isaac.li View Post
      ...For more details, please visit: https://www.************/announcement.html...
      hmm...I'm afraid this link is not clickable.

Comment

Originally posted by wtfarmers View Post

hmm...I'm afraid this link is not clickable.
        I don't have a way to unfilter the wartune dot com part of that link. It's www.wartune dot com/announcement.html
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

I don't have a way to unfilter the wartune dot com part of that link. It's www.wartune dot com/announcement.html
          LOL thank you. I don't know if Wartune is still with R2 or not, but for sure still appreciate your dedication to the forum and community.

Comment

There are always two sides of the story ...... only one of the sides is allowed to be presented here and we are expected to believe it

Comment

test posting

Comment

two weeks has passed and nothing comes up with good result, what are you guys trying to do here?

Comment

R2, I have a question since you and game hollywood are from US, why did you apply %20 VAT on us, players? We all know that taxes go to governments, so what right do you have to force players from different countries to pay your government tax? Isn't this alone a so much illegal? [Redacted - ask them that question directly]? Should we, players, whom you are trying to keep by your side sue you for this?
                  Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-24-2020, 08:56 PM.

Comment

23 days off
                    is that true ?

Comment

Originally posted by fso0ol322 View Post
                      R2, I have a question since you and game hollywood are from US, why did you apply %20 VAT on us, players? We all know that taxes go to governments, so what right do you have to force players from different countries to pay your government tax? Isn't this alone a so much illegal? [Redacted - ask them that question directly]? Should we, players, whom you are trying to keep by your side sue you for this?
                      "What is Value-Added Tax (VAT) and who pays it?
                      By INVESTOPEDIA Updated Oct 16, 2020
                      Value-added tax (VAT) is a consumption tax, meaning that it is a tax on the purchase of a product or a service. It is a form of taxation that focuses on how much an individual consumes opposed to how much that individual contributes to the economy (income tax).

Value-added tax is paid by residents of any country in the European Union. Both consumers and businesses are liable to pay VAT when purchasing services or products. When a manufacturer creates a product, it is liable to pay value-added tax on the components purchased in order to create goods. The VAT that the consumer pays when the product comes on the market applies to the cost of the product, minus the cost of the components which have already been taxed." Read more from the site...
                      Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-24-2020, 08:56 PM.

Comment

so is vat in usa or china?....and the question seemed to ask who got it?....were r2 keeping it [Redacted]?
                        Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-24-2020, 08:57 PM.

Comment

I read this before saying anything and what I understood are exactly what has been said, "paid by residents of any country in the European Union, then I am not in a country from the EU. As someone asks now, who gets it? After all, I am not a lawyer, truth be told.
                          Last edited by fso0ol322; 10-24-2020, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pepsihurton View Post
                            so is vat in usa or china?....and the question seemed to ask who got it?....were r2 keeping it [Redacted]?
                            Originally posted by fso0ol322 View Post
                            I read this before saying anything and what I understood are exactly what has been said, "paid by residents of any country in the European Union, then I am not in a country from the EU. As someone asks now, who gets it? After all, I am not a lawyer, truth be told.
                            The R2 Store lists prices only, no VAT, so are all of the payment processing companies PayPal,Xsolla & Paymentwall, charging a VAT and are they collecting it for R2?
                            From what I've read VAT is paid to the country in which they do business, but if you live in a non-VAT country, seems to me you shouldn't have to pay a VAT. (I'm not a lawyer).
                            Is PayPal charging VAT on R2 purchases? If not, use them. This should be a "Hot-Topic" also, especially for those of you paying a VAT when you didn't have to..
                            Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-24-2020, 08:57 PM.

Comment

paypal is doing the tax on r2 purchases
                              Live long and prosper.

Comment

Working...
                              X