This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RudeNoob View Post

Where does one find this new information?
    You will find that information on page 1 of this thread. You will have to type in manually because the link is censored. Where it says "dot com" just put in .com

Comment

Thank you for the information. I'm not a lawyer so I probably read the legal document incorrectly but it seems only servers in the U.S. are protected. I'm on a European server and I did not see those mentioned in the documentation.

Comment

No such wartune issue at all, planned months ago due to flash ending,,come and play Football rivals and have fun.

Comment

It amuses me that people still think the game is going to come back

Comment

Originally posted by RudeNoob View Post

Where does one find this new information?
            R2Games owes 8 million https://courtsportal.dallascounty.or...xAAF0_lIA2?p=0

Comment

Originally posted by Fantazim View Post
              That is actually incorrect. The document states it is Proficient City who owes 8 million dollars, not R2.

Comment

Originally posted by Fantazim View Post
                "R2Games will keep the players updated on the latest news regarding the issue and spare no effort to fight for their legal rights."... Really?

I'm glad GH/PCL filed the civil suit, which allows us to finally see more! I mentioned from the start, the claims made would depend on the contract between them. Granted, this isn't over yet, but may soon be
                Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-28-2020, 10:35 AM. Reason: nope

Comment

More new filings in the court docket. It appears the court dismissed the temp restraining order and will allow 7road to continue operation of the servers.

Comment

We are going to walk a really fine line here. Please keep in mind the rules of the forum do limit what can specifically be said here.
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

So any updates on current wartune issue MemoryLane ?

Comment

Originally posted by cameron.kirtley View Post
                        So any updates on current wartune issue MemoryLane ?
                        Dealing with courts and lawyers ! They're paid by the hour, so no rush for them.

Comment

is anyone from r2/f5 gonna issue any kind of response or update as to what is going on - all we seem to get is what GHW and Pro City are doing

Comment

Originally posted by dave View Post
                            More new filings in the court docket. It appears the court dismissed the temp restraining order and will allow 7road to continue operation of the servers.
                            It's invalid until the judge signs it.. There's more docs that posted today, here's an important one;
                            https://courtsportal.dallascounty.or...NMZyt2J2Q2?p=0

Comment

I agree the order is invalid until the judge signs it, however they usually do not draw up a order until the judge has ruled on the matter at hand.

Comment

If you cant open dallas court links use a usa vpn

Comment

Working...
                                X