Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with scotchmist64, as above. We The Players, are the losers here. Seriously will Wartune ever return or are WE all going to wait & wait & wait. It makes the devs & publishers; 7Roads, R2, PCL all look like crazies! Seems WE are the crazies for believing in them to restore our game. There is alot missing from this lawsuit. However, the final veridt is---Is Wartune alive or dead. If it is dead, say so and forget all this legal up & downs. Then, when is it restored? Like covid, will not go away. WE all need good news now. Only people making money here are the lawyers !

Comment

LETTER TO JUDGE REQUESTING AN EARLIER HEARING DATE BEFORE 11/11/20
      https://courtsportal.dallascounty.or...eEE89kutA2?p=0

Comment

Originally posted by scotchmist64 View Post
        One last point that someone could clarify....as this action is in the US Courts as the data was on a US based server what about us players that are on the European servers..?...surely US Law does not apply to European countries...or does it !!!!!!
        I'm going to presume everything I didn't quote is rhetorical, and then point out that your physical location has nothing to do with where the data is located. Unless you're going to go after the devs for not following GDPR, you being in the EU doesn't matter.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I think one thing people missed here .... and could probably explain why it took 7road awhile to cut off PCL is because in one of the first filings it stated that 7road owns a majority stake in PCL. & road wins regardless if they loose because they have money coming in either way. If they are allowed to force PCL to pay them what they say they are owed .... they win. If they can't force PCL to pay them, they still win because the stock of PCL will rise and has the majority shareholder ... 7 road wins financially.

In the end remember .... none of these companies cared about THE PLAYERS at all. They cared about THE MONEY the players gave them. You may think they are one in the same .... but they are not. They even say in their filings they are loosing all this money ... not all these players.

Comment

Ref: https://courtsportal.dallascounty.or...NMZyt2J2Q2?p=0

A collection letter was sent to "Proficient City Limited" (PCL) on May 20, 2019 - "EXHIBIT F"

Shenzhen Qianhai Huanjing Network Technology Co., Ltd. ("Qianhai Huanjing") and
            Shenzhen 7th Road Technology Co., Ltd. ("7th Road", together with Qianhai Huanjing, "We"
            or "Us") hereby send this legal letter to you regarding the amounts you owe us.

1,116,523.23 (USD) Total amount due and payable within 5 working days of receipt of the letter.

"If" R2 owes PCL, then;
            552,648.20 - ("if" R2 owes PCL) PCL's payment is due within 40 days of receipt of the letter.
            563,875.03 - PCL's payment due within 5 working days of receipt of the letter.

"(3) In addition, as the agreements relating to Wartune expired on March 19, 2019, according to Section 12.5 of the Agency Agreement, upon the termination of the Agreement, you shall immediately cease to act as the agent for the game. The fact that you are still operating Wartune has infringed on our intellectual property rights such as copyright, trademark right, and other rights relating to the game."

Civil Complaint was filed on Aug. 28, 2020 - "EXHIBIT G"
            Plaintiff: Shenzhen Qianhai Huanjing Network Technology Co., Ltd. (Not.. 7th Road)
            Defendant: Proficient City Limited

Plaintiff is requesting the 8+ million

"On February 1, 2018, the Plaintiff, 7th Road and the Defendant signed the Tripartite Agreement on the General Transfer of Rights and Obligations, according to which the three parties agreed to assign the outstanding rights and obligations of 7th Road under the Agency Agreement to the Plaintiff."

Where's the "Tripartite Agreement"?
            I don't recall seeing that in the court docs.. might have over-looked it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Subsidiaries of 7Road Holdings;
            Shenzhen Qianhai Huanjing Network Technology Co., Ltd.
            SHENZHEN 7TH ROAD TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. (7th Road)
            Digital Hollywood Interactive Limited (Game Hollywood)

Subsidiaries of Digital Hollywood Interactive Limited (Game Hollywood);
            Proficient City Limited
            Guangzhou Zhang Ying Kong Information Technology Company Limited

http://iis.aastocks.com/20200930/9458436-0.PDF

Comment

looks like its going to be a long wait untill we know the outcome for the game and r2

Comment

Originally posted by R226899074 View Post
                Ref: https://courtsportal.dallascounty.or...NMZyt2J2Q2?p=0

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Subsidiaries of 7Road Holdings;
                Shenzhen Qianhai Huanjing Network Technology Co., Ltd.
                SHENZHEN 7TH ROAD TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. (7th Road)
                Digital Hollywood Interactive Limited (Game Hollywood)

Subsidiaries of Digital Hollywood Interactive Limited (Game Hollywood);
                Proficient City Limited
                Guangzhou Zhang Ying Kong Information Technology Company Limited

http://iis.aastocks.com/20200930/9458436-0.PDF
                See you just proved my point .... 7 road subsidiary = Game Hollywood subsidiary = Proficient City

It's basically like Google taking money from Alphabet

Comment

PCL website "Under Maintenance"?

Comment

6 degrees of seperation it it gamerocks fault as they could not pay r2, who then could not pay game hollywood, who then could not pay 7 roads, lol
                    Live long and prosper.

Comment

So issac.li (Administrator) posts a message about how R2 are the victims here, yet no replies are allowed as topic is closed.
                      What then is the point of the post.....just to make us all think that R2 are the good guys here & the others are the villains...sorry but that won't wash.
                      He said that recharges made on some unknown or probably unauthorized platforms never delivered.....I can tell you for a fact that I recharged & restarted my VIP while playing on one of these so called unauthorized platforms as others have done without issue whatsoever.
                      7Roads stated that theirs was the only available & legal website to run Wartune/Wartune Reborn & that Proficient City/Game Hollywood stop calling their platform as “authorized platform” since they are NO LONGER authorized, and stop threatening and disturbing Wartune players. But most importantly, we want to tell our players in all seriousness that CONTINUING USING THE SERVICE OFFERED BY UNAUTHORIZED PUBLISHER WILL EXPOSE YOU IN DANGER. We appeal all our valuable players NOT to provide any personal info to any unauthorized publisher, with their lure of offering legal assistance.

R2 don't pretend that you are in no way responsible for this mess as your just as guilty as PC/GH.....in issac.li post was the statement : 'R2Games once again appeals to everyone not to play games or even recharge on 7Road, because your legal rights and interests may not be protected. YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME and MONEY on 7Road’s Wartune.'

What evidence do you have to support this claim....that we are wasting time & money...please enlighten us with your proof ?

All we want is Wartune back but it's looking more & more unlikely in the short term....but the longer this continues the more players will abandon PC/GH/R2 & 7Roads & move onto something else worthy of their time & money..

Comment

So issac.li (Administrator) posts a message about how R2 are the victims here, yet no replies are allowed as topic is closed.
                        Because the replies weren't related to the topic. It's not a debate. People are reaching out to R2 about failed recharges because they don't understand that they aren't even with the same company they originally signed up with. If you aren't negatively impacted then great, that thread isn't for you. Those who are impacted can reach out to support as stated by that thread.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

So if it's not a debate then why post it in the first place.....just to make it look like R2 is caring, responsible & has the players interests at heart.... don't make me laugh.

When I recharged I knew who I was dealing with as we were playing on 7Roads not R2....why you are saying they can reach out to you for support puzzles me though.
                          Surely you would say well you chose to recharge with 7Roads so it's not our problem....it looks like you are trying to carry favour with players in the hope they remain loyal to R2.

Where was the players interests when we faced problems with lag time & time again....the server I was playing on was dead...everyone knew it but instead of merging with others all you were interested in was promoting the next new server....it's a bit like the age old saying that companies look after new customers better than the ones that have been loyal for X amount of years.

Who knows if 7Roads would be any better but surely can't be any worse tbh....& should R2 actually get Wartune back how are they gonna address the ongoing issues..cause let's face it you are gonna need to up your game if you expect players to return to a game with the same old problems.

Comment

So if it's not a debate then why post it in the first place.....just to make it look like R2 is caring, responsible & has the players interests at heart.... don't make me laugh.
                            They post what they are told to post. They seem to be gathering information. I don't have details about that, but the statement of click the link in the post if the post applies to you isn't a debate topic. If it doesn't apply to you, move on. Far easier for me to close the threads than it is for me to have to remove or edit half your posts.

Comment

I'm going to the Chrysler dealership today because I bought a Toyota at the Toyota dealership earlier and I paid for some upgrades that I didn't receive. Chrysler is going to get a piece of my mind.

Or how about this one ..... I bought some things online to pick up at Walmart. When I went to Target they weren't there. I'll never shop at Target again .....

Is common sense a new symptom of the virus?

Comment

You know I don't think it matters anymore. This battle back and forth in court , who did what and who owes who. Everyone losses. We as players lost our game and you two lost alot of money. It will take a long time, if ever, to regain what R2/GH and 7road had. By the time this all works out, looking like close to 2 months now, everyone will move on. There will be nothing left. Congrads on GH/ R2 not paying up there fees and a **** pore communication to all the players. We have to go to the court documents to see what is all going on. I am done with all this mess along with most of your players. It's time to move on. One last thing, it is a sad thing that GH/R2 could not take the time to let us all know where we all stand and instead toss other games at us to keep us hanging on. That is not how you do business. Good luck to everyone......

Comment

Working...
                                X