Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Updates on the Current Wartune Issue

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Play GoT and give us tons more of your money .... before we are "accused" of not paying Youzoo

Comment

GH/PCL submits an Amended Petition and Application for Temporary and Permanent Injunctive Relief;
      https://courtsportal.dallascounty.org/.../CzoLA7L7jDTJiKY...

"SUMMARY OF CLAIMS
      1. This action arises out of the unlawful theft and misuse of the personal data of Americans and other condential commercial information and trade secrets by China-based digital game developer, 7Road."...

The claim of "unlawful theft and misuse of the personal data of Americans" by GH/PCL seems to be a material misrepresentation of fact based on Texas code.

TEXAS BUSINESS AND COMMERCE CODE
      TITLE 11. PERSONAL IDENTITY INFORMATION
      SUBTITLE B. IDENTITY THEFT
      CHAPTER 521. UNAUTHORIZED USE OF IDENTIFYING INFORMATION

https://statutes.capitol.texas.gov/Docs/BC/htm/BC.521.htm...

Comment

I started Wartune on Kabam platform never knew GHW had anything to do with it.. I had to verify all my info and was moved to Wonderhill.. then again same thing and moved to Gamerocks and lastly had to verify everything again or lose toon and moved to the R2 platform.. we the players had no choice move it or lose it.. 7Roads asked if we wanted to play we could move to them.. then this TRO came into effect and knocked them out also. Its the players who are being messed with, years and years of time and patience and for what?? 2 companies acting like children..

SinCyn
        US West 35 and US West 1
        Last edited by R231020482; 11-06-2020, 06:44 PM.

Comment

will check back in next week . like the game & was fun talking to the other players .

Comment

Originally posted by R231020482 View Post
            I started Wartune on Kabam platform never knew GHW had anything to do with it.. I had to verify all my info and was moved to Wonderhill.. then again same thing and moved to Gamerocks and lastly had to verify everything again or lose toon and moved to the R2 platform.. we the players had no choice move it or lose it.. 7Roads asked if we wanted to play we could move to them.. then this TRO came into effect and knocked them out also. Its the players who are being messed with, years and years of time and patience and for what?? 2 companies acting like children..

SinCyn
            US West 35 and US West 1
            It's an easy way out for the companies .... now they don't have to do anything to make wartune playable past December 31 .... they will just claim all these legal reasons. For those holding out hope, let the reality sink in. It's over ... for good .... forever.

Comment

Originally posted by LostSoul72 View Post

It's an easy way out for the companies .... now they don't have to do anything to make wartune playable past December 31 .... they will just claim all these legal reasons. For those holding out hope, let the reality sink in. It's over ... for good .... forever.
              Could'nt have said it any better. RIP
              Player: Vix
              Server: S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
              Guild: Resurgence
              Lvl 80
              Class: Archer
              BR: () crappy

Comment

Originally posted by LostSoul72 View Post

Could'nt have said it any better. RIP
                Player: Vix
                Server: S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
                Guild: Resurgence
                Lvl 80
                Class: Archer
                BR: () crappy

Comment

Give it up!!!..It aint coming back..move on!!

Comment

Well I for one am still checking in for news once every few days or so
                    Unfortunately I still haven't been able to find my guildmates. All those years and I never set up a backup communication method in case something like this happened

Comment

(Oops, looks like my post went through twice. I can edit it, but I don't see how to delete this post. Maybe a mod can delete this post?)
                      Last edited by R2123212541; 11-10-2020, 09:36 AM.

Comment

Boy am I glad I never spent a single penny on the game in the years I played... So disappointed to try to come back to it after taking a break from the frustrations of lag...

Jirikai, US servers 1 (West) and 36 (East).

Comment

UPDATES ON THE CURRENT WARTUNE ISSUE
                          Dear players of the Wartune franchise,

Recently, we have received many inquiries on how to retrieve the characters of the Wartune franchise, and why the recharges made on some unknown platforms (or probably unauthorized) never be delivered. To better help you on the issue, please provide the following information to us:

1. character information (character name and server number); and
                          2. the total recharge amounts on those some unknown platforms (or probably unauthorized platforms) (please also attach the screenshots of your transaction record).
                          Link to support: https://www.r2games.com/support/

Like everyone else, R2Games was also one of the victims of this incident, we are working hard to defend our rights. R2Games here reaffirms that legal action will be taken to protect the player's interests.

Many of you may have noticed that 7Road's servers have been shut down for more than 48 hours. Based on the past scheduled maintenances, there had never been a shut-down for such a long time, considering a server merge or even a version update. And the even worse thing is that, such lengthy and irregular shut-downs have become a norm, and will definitely continue - given an Order from the court is already there on 7Road and their Wartune game. They should attest to themselves that if it is legal, why such happens so often?

Of course, just as despicable as the data theft behavior behind, no wonder those Wartune game servers were shut down without any heads-up, ignoring the baseline interests of users. The promised customer-first service is barely truthful. There is simply a wolf in sheep's clothing, grabbing self-interest by hook or crook.

We firmly believe that law and justice will be on our side. R2Games once again appeals to everyone not to play games or even recharge on 7Road, because your legal rights and interests may not be protected. YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME and MONEY on 7Road’s Wartune.

At the same time, we urge Game Hollywood to deal with the problem with 7Road ASAP. The players of the R2Games Wartune franchise has nothing to do with your dispute with 7Road. PLEASE RESPOND TO our users AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. Return back our Wartune Franchise!!

WHAT IS THIS? why they need our information when they should already have all that?
                          Like a winderwind my whispers confuse you, they make yours ears freeze and before you notice Im gone by the wind. I made you heart hurt? Oh no, dont worry, Its just marks after my bow!
                          Sticks like a rose and may be deadly..

Comment

er......just seen 7 road won?

Comment

Originally posted by pepsihurton View Post
                              er......just seen 7 road won?
                              yeah me too saw post on facebook oh well lost my account now 8 years playing no ty from r2 no refund for my vip and spirit con while the game was offline while the countdown was running

Comment

I am looking forward to hear from R2.
                                Would be nice if we got some kind of reimbursement.

Comment

Working...
                                X