X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7 road back up running tomorrow

Comment

Not trying to inject positive or negative into this. The case is dismissed only because the Texas judge deemed that court was not able to hear the case because of the exceptional difficulties in adjudicating it. Chinese language, time barriers and the fact that PC and 7R are both based in China. There are apparently cases filed in China, so in the end it's not truly over. Only over as far as the Texas based court is concerned and there's still a final dismissal hearing in December. But TRO is lifted now.
      Last edited by R26785553; 11-11-2020, 04:42 PM.

Comment

When will this finaly b solved? its taking to long

Comment

Originally posted by LostSoul72

Careful .... (Y)ou might g(E)t banned for a(S)king a question like this ....
          I like this combination of letters

Comment

Is this drama not a cover up for a problem.. maybe something like.. can't find solution when Flash is down, we promised them so we need to find a solution to get rid of Wartune solution?
            Than rise the question, who is next? Dragon Awaken? It is really an easy problem solving for end of life Flash.

Comment

oh well, been that long im gonna guess you lost loads of paying players any way, might not be worth fighting for now. for damn sure I wont put a singe cent into this game anymore, and well will very likely not return. was an absolute **** storm with no information provided as to why, could have said "due to an ongoing legal issue we cannot provide a set date to be up and running again". but instead chose silence and and "hey we think 2 weeks" and "oh instead try this pay to win game instead, that way we still make money". Your marketing/PR guys need to be let go for sure, but with the loss of income i assume many people will lose positions, which is sad, as likely people wanted to divulge information just were not allowed.

Comment

Finally they found a way to kill it. I was expecting for them to just shut it down and say nothing but this is better. "Not our fault, this bad 7road company did it all but no worries, play our other trash games". hahahahaha.

Comment

It all doesn't make sense. Let's be honest, Wartune was not the wartune anymore as it was. Fame is declining and only loyal players who are stuck in the game were still playing. Game for the most players has become a habbit, not really because they still like it so much. A normal player will get bored after a while.
                  But I serious doubt about why this game is offline. That 'fight' started on a very convenient time, 3 months before Flash goes offline. Why would 7 road suddenly wants all the servers, while knowing that the game is still a success but going down hill and on top of it the problems that come when Flash is going offline. R2 is promising a solution, there is a solution for it but we all know that it isn't stable at all. Nothing beats using your browser. But even with the Mini Client. In the background there is still used Flash.. but Flash isn't being updated anymore so what if later on problems arise with the game after a new patch. There will be a point that flash in the background is not enough anymore to support the game (and flash what is still used is not getting updated and upgraded anymore) and we get a game that is unplayable. Mini clients or not, all the flash games if not converted to HTML5 are doomed to die. Those mini clients are just a delay of execution.
                  Wake up all, keep your money in your pockets for the games that are using flash.
                  So do you still think that 7 road is doing all this efforts to claim all servers just for a few months of income? Meh, 7 road is China and we can't touch them (because it is very complex to put a clain towards a China company) so they take the blame for taking Wartune offline by doing this show. In this way the companies who launch this game will keep their hands clean and they don't need to fear for claims.

Comment

If this all *** 7road pull was legit, why didnt they just ***** do it while servers were running, they had to shut us all down to get gh law suit them ? ***, basicly killing game meanwhile.

btw what Thaleia38 says seems right
                    Last edited by jeez22; 11-12-2020, 03:45 PM.

Comment

• Just imagine the *** storm, we were told not to transfer and ignore all 7road attempts to make us and ones who did transfer been playing 1,5-2months and done all wars,new stuff there, what would happen after if we were told to transfer there now ? , there is noway this shtstorm will never go back to normal except if 7road takes place of gh as provider ? and let platforms run wartune as it was.

Comment

• The only way you'll be told to do that is if they pay for the character data the same way everyone else does when there's transfers between platforms.

Current update is we are waiting for news from GHW on what their next step in this process will be.
                        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                          The only way you'll be told to do that is if they pay for the character data the same way everyone else does when there's transfers between platforms.

Current update is we are waiting for news from GHW on what their next step in this process will be.
                          if they wanna pay for character data well they can pay the players as its their character and their info they stole hahaha (never going to happen)

Comment

• Originally posted by evilharry666 View Post

if they wanna pay for character data well they can pay the players as its their character and their info they stole hahaha (never going to happen)
                            Character data belongs to the platform the character is created on, regardless of what happens to the rights of the game.

The info that they obtained directly from people prior to telling them why they were obtaining said info... I wish I lived in the EU.
                            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• So, is PCL going to now take legal action against any players who do decide to transfer their data to 7Roads instead of waiting for the possibility of a new contract to play on PCL/GH?

Comment

• If you choose to transfer your information and your data PCL CAN'T take any legal action against you. You have a right to play a game wherever you want to.

Comment

Working...
                                X