X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShadowWalkyr60 View Post
    So, is PCL going to now take legal action against any players
    That's not how it works. Players don't have access to character data.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• Originally posted by Sa4355
      So do we register with 7 road now?
      7 Road is the only place to play Wartune right now and for the foreseeable future. You can either try to activate your old toon there, or start a new one.

Comment

• Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post

Character data belongs to the platform the character is created on, regardless of what happens to the rights of the game.

The info that they obtained directly from people prior to telling them why they were obtaining said info...
        But, the only info 7Road obtained from players (prior to spinning up their own servers) was the email address. Nothing else was collected. Are you equating players' email addresses to 'character data'? Please clarify.

Comment

• Originally posted by dicklong3000 View Post

But, the only info 7Road obtained from players (prior to spinning up their own servers) was the email address. Nothing else was collected. Are you equating players' email addresses to 'character data'? Please clarify.
          i agree my email isnt part of the game characters data its my own data email and password and bank card details and not r2 or pcl to own so pay me hahahaha

Comment

• Well that was interesting and cruel. When I refreshed the Wartune login page, it asked me for my username and password so I thought, wow, it's finally up. First time this has happened since Wartune became unavailable. Needless to say, it did not log me in LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by dicklong3000 View Post

I'm obviously not talking about email addresses when I mention character data.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

• people from R2Games do not care about starting wartune servers anymore, why would they otherwise persuade all these players to start playing some kind of eternal fury or dragon awaken game, why they made a lot of money so now they do not care anymore - they killed the best game they had and They don't care because you folks spend money in those crappy other games. ps officially does not post any new information on the site and it's already 1.5 months

Comment

• Originally posted by vangelius1925 View Post
                  ps officially does not post any new information on the site and it's already 1.5 months
                  When no new information is posted, then the information that already exists is the current information. With the current status of the court case, R2 now has to wait to hear from GHW about next steps they are taking to have something new to post here for you.

Comment

When no new information is posted, then the information that already exists is the current information. With the current status of the court case, R2 now has to wait to hear from GHW about next steps they are taking to have something new to post here for you.
                    Why didn't R2 actually post that the case is dismissed in the US? That is the truth .... they promised to keep us informed, but they don't. How has R2 actually kept the players informed besides posting one sided (and dare I say ... refuted) "claims". It's been very good about continuing to empty peoples bank accounts for VIP every month though. I gotta hand that to them. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by LostSoul72 View Post

Why didn't R2 actually post that the case is dismissed in the US? That is the truth .... they promised to keep us informed, but they don't. How has R2 actually kept the players informed besides posting one sided (and dare I say ... refuted) "claims". It's been very good about continuing to empty peoples bank accounts for VIP every month though. I gotta hand that to them. LOL
                      Why would they post that separately, when they've already posted the link to the case itself and you can read it there? As mentioned, now R2 has to wait for GHW to tell them what's next. R2 isn't involved in the legal dispute between these two companies, so does have to wait for GHW to tell them what's going on.

Comment

Why would they post that separately, when they've already posted the link to the case itself and you can read it there?
                        Because most people don't read court documents. They do tend to be a bit obfuscated.

So the summary is: the case was thrown out of the Texas court, and the TRO has therefore been lifted. The servers are back up.

Comment

Why would they post that separately, when they've already posted the link to the case itself and you can read it there? As mentioned, now R2 has to wait for GHW to tell them what's next. R2 isn't involved in the legal dispute between these two companies, so does have to wait for GHW to tell them what's going on.
                          So you speak for R2 now? Your quote above doesn't seem to be posted anywhere on this website or any of R2s sites. Did I miss that in the case documents that you point out? Of course that is a sarcastic rhetorical comment .....

Why doesn't r2 post what you said then, if you are not their spokes person?

"R2 has to wait for GHW to tell them what's next. R2 isn't involved in the legal dispute between these two companies, so does have to wait for GHW to tell them what's going on."

I'd like to see that as a sticky post/thread ......

Comment

• Your quote also seems to contradict what ISSAC (sorry if I spelled it wrong) posted (MemoryLane closed it down and locked it) which stated ....

"Like everyone else, R2Games was also one of the victims of this incident, we are working hard to defend our rights. R2Games here reaffirms that legal action will be taken to protect the player's interests."

So R2 isn't protecting our interests? ..... How are they defending their rights or our rights if they are not involved in the legal dispute?

I'm confused now .... you stated that the player data belongs to the company .... does my player data belong to r2 or GHW? If it's r2, I don't see how you are protecting me at all ....

Anyone else confused because they seem to be speaking out of both sides of their mouth? Care to issue a retraction and/or a further explanation MemoryLane?

Will r2 be filing their own lawsuit to protect my rights .......

Comment

• That is a good question. R2 should have their own lawsuit as well. They haven't which makes it more suspicious that this action was planned to take Wartune offline. If I would have a company and I would be victum of a fight between 2 other companies. I would start a lawsuit myself towards both companies.
                              Also I find the announcement you get when you click on wartune very unprofessional. It is clear that R2 is not ran by pro's.

Comment

• What's the procedure for claiming a refund on VIP and / or unused balens ?

Comment

Working...
                                X